Shore Excursions: book your own or through cruiseline?

songbert

CruisingChics, can I please recommend that you post your Skagway info under a separate thread, titled perhaps "Skagway - everything you need to know":)

it is truly the best thread I've read on Skagway and if it was a separate post, more people will have a chance to read it. Thanks so much for all the work you put in to it!! :D:cool:

• 2 years later...
just because i said i would do this, and because it's 1a.m. and i'm not ready for bed yet, here are some #s and websites for Skagway and my comments and directions....

I have not been there since 2006 so if the # is changed, i guess you'll find out when you call it~! *sorry*

well i hope i didn't leave anything out...... ya'll just go on and have some fun~!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: i am not related to nor do i have any business association with any of the above mentioned organizations. just passing on the info I have gathered from when I lived there.

:-)

Came across this wonderful post while doing some research for an Alaska Cruise, and just wanted to say a big "thank you" to CruisingChics for listing the great resources. Posts like this are what help to make CruiseCritic.com such a great resource!

Thanks so much for the great information. My DH and I are headed to Alaska to celebrate our anniversary with our first cruise. I am looking forward to it so much that I disappear into the black hole of my laptop each night via this website. There is so much info which is great because there are so many options to decide. Thanks again for everyone sharing their knowledge with us.

Isn't that the truth! Hubby has threatened to not tell me when he has booked a cruise until last minute. I spend hours and days and weeks on the computer. Certainly can't believe what the internet has done to our lives!

Archived