Luggage issues for First Time Cruisers!!

kimi317

We are flying from Pittsburgh to Orlando 2/2/09 for our first cruise! I want to take my garment bag as it holds my DH suit and most of my clothes! It seems to be to big to carry on so I wondered if anyone has checked their garment bags and how that has worked for them? I'm stressing on how to accomplish this! Any help would be appreicated!:)

Just make sure the garment bag is sturdy one that is meant to be able to check it. There are some very light/thin garment bags are meant to really only be used in your car. It should be obvious which you have. The heavier one will have big strong zippers, and clips that hold it folded if you fold it in half.

Hi Kimi, fellow yinzer here, from North Hills. We will be in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale starting Sunday for our Freedom of the Seas cruise. I agree with the other posters, if your bag is meant to be checked, use it. However, you may get more milage form a bigger bag if you pack it proprerly. Look for "easy pack" or something like that on the web to teach you how to pack the clothes you need.

Remember, half the clothes, twice the cash, can't go wrong

And don't forget........

GO STEELERS

Archived