Wireless

hb1491

Will be on Diamond Princess in April.

Can anyone post the procedure to connect with a Laptop in your cabin.?

Thank you in advance.

Same as if you'd be connecting in the internet cafe. The instructions will be on the screen as soon as you connect to Princess. Logging off is different, though, so follow the rules as given.

I believe that if you want to connect from your cabin, you have to have a suite. Other than that, when you go to the internet it will ask you to sign up. They will give you a credit to offset all charges.

Paul, if there's wireless connection availability in the cabin, he/she doesn't have to go to the cafe. I did it from my cabin on the Ruby in November.

BTW, we'll be on the Pacific on 3/27, so please let us know whether or not we can connect from the cabins on that ship. As always, someone said yes, someone else said no. :confused:

There absolutely is wireless access in all of the cabins on Diamond.

Just connect to the Princess server, open your browser and you can make user name/Password, buy packages, etc. There generally is a bonus if you buy a package the first day.

There absolutely is wireless access in all of the cabins on Diamond.

Just connect to the Princess server, open your browser and you can make user name/Password, buy packages, etc. There generally is a bonus if you buy a package the first day.

Except on the Ruby, where the cafe manager refused to give the extra minutes to Platinum and Elite. Hope for everyone's sake they've removed him.

Except on the Ruby, where the cafe manager refused to give the extra minutes to Platinum and Elite. Hope for everyone's sake they've removed him.

I found him rude and arrogant! I don't know why he took that job as he does not act like he's enjoying it.

Does anyone know if the Star and Golden have wireless in cabins?

I found him rude and arrogant! I don't know why he took that job as he does not act like he's enjoying it.

Does anyone know if the Star and Golden have wireless in cabins?

I don't know why they allow him to stay in that job. Period. I'd love to know whether or not they've canned him yet.

Archived