HAH - The Love and Marriage Game is Fixed!

yogimax

Hey we were on the Love and Marriage show in October on the Mariner - no one wins - the questions are always the same and we even screwed up - so why is everyone getting a knot in their shorts - the oldest couple is always the funniest - so get on with it - we have more experience than some couple thats been married 5 days or even 20 years - so give us a break we waited 47 years to get on the show and we had a blast and so did the audience - so cal it fixed we don't care:p

I've said it before, and I agree. It would not take a CD 15 minutes to come up with unique questions. I swear the 2 carnival cruises I went on had the exact same questions.

If the questions were unique the show would be TOTALLY worth seeing.

Been on different ships different times and they are still the same, hasn't really changed in 9 years.............

Just got off Liberty and had talked to the "senior" couple that participated in the "Love and Marriage" Game. Yes, they won. Was it a surprise? Not really since the husband said this was the eleventh time they played the game and the eleventh time they won! Wow - think they might have known the questions?

Yeah, it is entertainment, but was it fair to the other two couples?

The ones that are rigged are always more entertaining. After seeing the same routines over and over, how many preachers are there really playing the game?

Or Dick Woodens sailing on a ship?

Hey there - here are some of the questions

What color underwear is your wife wearing

Whats your husbands most annoying habit

Where did you make whooppee the first time

What is the most exciting place you had whoopee

Who on your wife's die of the family is the biggest troublemaker

What does your husband touch first other than you first in the morning?

We had a riot on the show and no one wins we all got the same royal carribean gift pack

If you get a chance go on it:)

Perhaps if they chose first time cruisers for the game it would be a lot more fair and funnier. They would be the least likely to know the questions and answers. Would give more people the opportunity to play instead of the same ones over and over.

On one of my cruises it was kind of obvious the couple had collaborated. One would give an answer that was not quite the answer to the question. The CD would make several jokes out of it, then the spouse would come out and give the exact same not-answer. This happened like 3 times. Not surprisingly, they won.

I can also that it is NOT fixed...My wife and I were selected on our honeymoon, and it was a blast...Just sounds like a couple who has seen it many many times...Time for the CD's to come up with some new questions I guess!

Still married after that game? :D Congrats!!!

The game is all about fun...fun to watch as well sometimes.

Just got off Liberty and had talked to the "senior" couple that participated in the "Love and Marriage" Game. Yes, they won. Was it a surprise? Not really since the husband said this was the eleventh time they played the game and the eleventh time they won! Wow - think they might have known the questions?

Were their names "Neil & Joan"? This is an older couple we met after the game who also told us they had played and won many times. They did a great job and really played it up, but they have had practice. I'm not sure the other guests would have enjoyed it as much if they knew the whole story (but now many thousands do...)

While I agree that some of the answers are given to the participants, how can they rig who wins when it is the audience's applause that decides? In Oct. it was obvious that the senior man had been fed answers - you all know the condiment question. Anyway, they were a great couple but the honeymooners ended up winning. Nonetheless, doesn't matter.....cruisin' is all about having fun and watching the show whether live on on the TV is fun.

During the adult scavenger hunt, the cruise director's wife was one of our teammates. We, of course, didn't win but we still had LOTS OF FUN. Where else can you ask a man you don't know to take off his pants for you, in front of a group of others you don't know, and have him do it? If you've never participated or watched Adult Quest - you have to do it at least once - it's even better than the marriage show.

Why would the contest be rigged since everyone wins the same prizes regardless of how they finish?

It's just all about bragging rights.

I've seen enough boring L&M games to KNOW it's not fixed. It's like the other folks said, if you've been on enough cruises you know the general idea.

Her sister, 44DD, in the whirpool on deck 12, scratch my butt, a used Toyota, and William Shatner...

The ones that are rigged are always more entertaining. After seeing the same routines over and over, how many preachers are there really playing the game?

Or Dick Woodens sailing on a ship?

There was one on the Rhapsody 11NOV05...I know because he was the Pastor of my church. It was he and his wife who were selected. It was quite comical:eek:

Archived