SetSail Pass Questions

~Jo~

I have printed out my SetSail Pass for our 2/13/09 cruise. Is is too early to do that? On the SetSail Pass, it says to have it "signed" and ready. Where do I sign it? I don't see a designated area for the signature, should there be? My SetSail Pass is only a one page document, is that correct? I just want to be sure I have everything in order.

Thank you.

~Jo~

I have printed out my SetSail Pass for our 2/13/09 cruise. Is is too early to do that? On the SetSail Pass, it says to have it "signed" and ready. Where do I sign it? I don't see a designated area for the signature, should there be? My SetSail Pass is only a one page document, is that correct? I just want to be sure I have everything in order.

Thank you.

~Jo~

Its fine. Its only supposed to be one page. There should be a little black space near the bottom half of the page to sign. I agree its not overly clear. Even if its not signed when you arrive, don't worry...the guest representative at check in will help.

Thank you.

~Jo~

No it's not to early to print your SetSail Pass. Mine didn't have space to sign, just my husbands. When I called & asked about it, the signature is only required by the person taking "financial responsibility". We used DH's Discover card, that is in his name, so just his SetSail pass printed with signature line. It's all good! :D

Thank you.

~Jo~

Nope, it's not too early! I just printed mine the other day and our cruise isn't until April. I am a little confused though because we have three rooms and I have them all linked together and the onboard accounts are all linked together so on our set sail pass is lists all 7 names however it only shows one room. I'm sure it will be fine at check in, but I just thought it was kind of strange.

For our last cruise we didn't have our pass signed either. I don't remember if the check in agent had us sign that sheet or if we signed something else.

It's really not a big deal though if you don't have it signed.

Archived