Eeek! Did I make a mistake in booking my room?

klass2

I just booked a room for the Liberty of the Seas (13 June 2009).

I was choosing between many different rooms and realized now that the room I chose was underneath Jade restaurant.

Besides obvious restaurant noise from above, do I need to worry about restaurant odor? My husband is not particularly fond of Asian food in particular the smell (don't even get me started...:rolleyes:).

Will the smell of the restaurant permeate the walls? I know at a local strip mall I can smell the Subway permeating the walls through to the store next door...

Thanks in advance.

First off, if you are in a balcony room, your room will be under the carpeted part of Jade, so very little sound will be heard. If you are in an interior, you will certainly hear some noise, as you will be under the hard floor area.

As for smell, Jade is part of the larger, very open Windjammer area. There really is no one smell...it all sort of blends together.

I had a room directly under the Windjammer on Navigator and never smelled a thing.

Thank you for your reply. We did book a balcony room, cabin 1386 to be exact.

I know we won't be spending a whole lot of time in our room, but still. I don't want Dh to freak out. LOL He's sort of left all the planning up to me. Which is a good thing.:D

Archived