Creole Tours

MNFreeze

We are also going to be sailing on the Freedom the first week of feb. and taking the creole cruise lobster tour. I read the same review and emailed Katja about it. She told me they never had a problem before that group. It was their wedding / honeymoon, and maybe it was their own fault for missing it. She also told me to talk to someone on the boat about time difference. Im sure there wont be a problem.

My family of 5 ( all women ages 23-70) will be looking forward to sailing on Creole cruise with you in Feb.

Whizzy, cool we will see you then!!! We are a group of 5 with my husband and I (29 and 31ys) and my cousins and thier 18 yr old daughter.

sounds like it is going to be a blast!!

Hi, everobody! Creole tours needs information of my credit card. Did you post them № and valid date. Is it safly?

Yes, I gave them my cc info about 3 months before our trip, in order to hold our reservation. I asked them to not charge it unless we violated their cancellation policy and were no-shows. I let them know that I would rather pay with cash on the day of the trip, to which they agreed.

No worries, they will not charge you unless you desire to pay that way on the day of your excursion. You will also not be charged if the ship cannot arrive at Antigua due to weather, etc. THey have great integrity, and want you to have a stress-free, enjoyable experience with them. Have fun!

• 3 weeks later...

We got back last week and had a wonderful time. Glen and Mario are terrific,. the trip is beautiful .we snorkeled first and then went to bird island for lunch .it was like being on a deserted island. got to spend some time on the beach there (not a big beach area and no lounges or anything ) but very beautiful and you climb to the top for a spectacular view. then off to starfish gardens for more snorkeling. We paid in cash at the end of the trip and got a 10% discount. Ithink he only takes cc info to hold your spot.

This sounds like a great excursion and right up my alley. A couple of quick questions if anyone can answer?

1) Does Creole have a website?

2) I would assume that the rum punch, drinking doesn't start until after your second snorkle is that true?

3) With them getting a new boat will it still stay small in size for the number of people they'll take?

Thanks for all the great info so far.

This sounds like a great excursion and right up my alley. A couple of quick questions if anyone can answer?

1) Does Creole have a website?

2) I would assume that the rum punch, drinking doesn't start until after your second snorkle is that true?

3) With them getting a new boat will it still stay small in size for the number of people they'll take?

Thanks for all the great info so far.

1)website is creolecruisesantiqua dot com

2)We don't drink, but other people on the tour started drinking right off

3)He acted like they wouldn't be going to pick up the boat for a while. He said it is finished being built, but he just has to take the time off to go get it. We just did the creole tour last week.

If you don't snorkle you pretty much have all day at the beach.

We just were with glen & mario last week for a most wonderful day. It was 84 degrees and sunny. The snorkeling was good and the lobster lunch was wonderful. Plenty to drink all day. The starfish snorkeling was really interesting. Water was a little cloudy due to the wind but we still saw plenty of different colored starfish.

If you want a tour that is not a boat full of tourist, like some of the catamarans this is the one for you. His boat is very comfortable and glen & mario are 1st class.

Wish we were going back, can't wait till next winter. :)

creole cruise was the highlight of our cruise!

white sandy beach, clear water, not crowded beach.'

the lobster lunch with the 3 salads, beer, cola, rhum punch!

The starfish beach! I will post picture of it tonight!

So if you want a good tour, this is the one :)

small message to Glen;s wife; Your salads where just great !!

say I and thanks to Glen and Mario.

Francois

• 2 months later...

Just back from our cruise and Wow we loved Creole Cruises.. Captain Glenn is the best!! He has a love for the island and he is proud to share it..He warmed our hearts with his passion.. Snorkeling on Bird Island was incredible, the Lobster lunch on the beach was decadent, and the snorkeling with all those star fish was amazing. Our group loved this trip and would book again..And that rum punch was the best we have ever tasted..Thanks to Glenn, Mario, and Glenns wife for a perfect day and a job well done..

• 1 month later...
I just booked this for 6 of us for our January cruise . . . I can't wait!:D

You're going to have a wonderful time. We're booked with Creole (again, lol) this August. I can't wait to come back and post pics :)

• 4 months later...

I've just learned about this trip. Is the boat decent size for moving around on or is it small enough that it is just find a spot and stay there till you get to your destination? I ask as their FAQ says the boat has a capacity of 23 and they take a max of 20 - not a big difference from the max capacity. Otherwise this tour sounds very interesting. We're thinking of either taking this tour or Eli's Echo cruise - anyone done both? We've never been to Antigua before

I've just learned about this trip. Is the boat decent size for moving around on or is it small enough that it is just find a spot and stay there till you get to your destination? I ask as their FAQ says the boat has a capacity of 23 and they take a max of 20 - not a big difference from the max capacity. Otherwise this tour sounds very interesting. We're thinking of either taking this tour or Eli's Echo cruise - anyone done both? We've never been to Antigua before

There's room to move around a little, but you'll want to stay seated a lot of the ride. :D Here's a quick video my husband took from our second time with Creole. It should give you a good idea of the boat and the ride. There's a review in my blog as well. We love Creole's tour, and highly recommend it.

There's room to move around a little, but you'll want to stay seated a lot of the ride. :D Here's a quick video my husband took from our second time with Creole. It should give you a good idea of the boat and the ride. There's a review in my blog as well. We love Creole's tour, and highly recommend it.

Thanks. Nice video and I like you blog too!

There were 24 on our trip last month and no space whatsoever to move around -- and very little shade. While the lunch was outstanding, the snorkeling was pathetic so I can't recommend it as a good value.

• 1 year later...

We did this tour in August and loved it. The lobster was delicious, the snorkeling was fun and the island and surrounding waters were beautiful - the day was trip to Paradise and well worth it! some of our group decided to skip snorkeling and stay on the island while everyone else went snorkeling - they said they felt like they were in Heaven.

We did this tour in October. It was fabulous. My favorite was the Starfish place. We probably saw and held a 100 starfish! Glenn is super professional and everything was top notch, I would do it again in a HEARTBEAT! If you want a full review and picture, I'll be happy to give you access to my blog to read allllll about our day! ;)

• 4 months later...
Has anyone done this since last year? It looks great but I want to make sure that things haven't changed.

Hi Ron! I see some recent reviews here. My husband and I were in the car just this morning, talking about how much we want to spend the day with Creole again.

Archived