Credit Cards and SeaPass

kifler

I was just wondering if I register my SeaPass at home, will I still need to bring the physical card down with me? Or will they bill me simply by the number?

I would hate having to worry about losing it.

You are registering for your sail pass you will receive your sea pass upon check in. You must bring your credit card that you registerd on line(sail pass) with you they will swipe it during check in. They have safes in the room so you can leave you credit card in there.

Bring the card. Once aboard simply put it in the safe. If you have another card, bring it also as a backup. You won't need to show it to anyone, it will be a lifeline in case the card that use for your account has issues based on how RCCL put charge holds on the card you supplied them.

Yes, you'll need your credit card, your driver's license (some ports require a picture ID upon return to the ship), and you'll need to carry your seapass (room key) with you all the time.

We always use a different credit card for purchases off the ship. The card that links to your account is in the safe--it never leaves the ship. That way, should anything happen to our other credit card ashore, our account remains intact!

Archived