DO i have to make resevations to meet and mingle group?

Midnight Writer

Hi I want to know do i have to still make a reservation before i apply to meet and mingle?

I looking into a cruise for May and want to know if there is anyone else besides us going on this one the freedom may 31st pt canaveral and I would like to know if there are anyone like us that will be traveling so we can find others like us. would be nice to travel with someone else and have fun with..

please let me know, so I can make my reservations with others and find out who will be also joing us. we live in Florida

thanks

Go over to the roll call section under Carnival, and select Carnival Freedom. Look through the threads and see if there is one for the dates you are considering. After you book the cruise, that is where to go to -pre-meet your fellow passengers and find out about the Meet and Mingle. EM

The thread title is generic enough for those cruising other lines searching for info about meet and mingle parties - so I thought I would post how it works on Celebrity.

For those cruising Celebrity:

Celebrty has a "Connections" (Celebrity's name for the the meet and mingle) party with coffee, tea, juice and pastries for cruise critic members. There are some requirements- i is only offered on cruises of 7 days or more and there must be at least 25 people who sign up.

To receive an invitation to the event, you must sign up on Celebrity's website. You can get to the sign up through the link on the Cruise Critic Celebrity board or on the Celebrity website (search for connections sign up).

Sometimes if the cruise is not eligible for a party (too short or not enough sign up), those on the Cruise Critic roll call for that cruise will get together and meet in a lounge.

Archived