When does Carnival usually post the next year's intinaries?

EricaLovesCats

My family and I are planning to take a Mediterranean cruise, but not until Summer 2010 (hey that's only 1.5 year away, not too bad!). When I select "Europe" under destinations at the Carnival website it only shows the Dream for Fall 09. When do you think they will post 2010? :cool:

We've been wondering the same thing - been checking CCL's site for several months now and nothing (in the 6-9 day category) from May 2010 onward except a couple of cruises out of Baltimore and Norfolk. Other threads indicate PVP's don't know because their answers (when asked) are too varied. Another thread within the last week or so suggested that maybe something unusual was going on at CCL causing them to delay. Anyway, I wish they would get on with it - we gotta start planning that next cruise! ;)

I agree. I usually am planning for both the upcoming Christmas vacation and the Christmas vacation after by now. I also would love to be planning my Mediterranean cruise which will be on the Magic in 2011. I wonder if they will do the Mediterranean in 2010 with the fear that it would not be cost effective in this economy.

My family and I are planning to take a Mediterranean cruise, but not until Summer 2010 (hey that's only 1.5 year away, not too bad!). When I select "Europe" under destinations at the Carnival website it only shows the Dream for Fall 09. When do you think they will post 2010? :cool:

I believe they might not be showing the Carnival Med cruises because there arent anymore....Dream will do a few this year, but CCL hasnt announced plans to resume service in Europe after that. Perhaps they will when the Magic is ready to sail in 2011.

Rccl doesn't have 2010 posted yet either. Been watching since carnival probably won't be doing the Med.:(

RCL typically doesnt post their next year's cruises by now, more like March thru April, one area at a time. Carnival has been posting them by now.

Archived