anyone know if 4054 is noisy?

arnieh3079

We are booked on a 49 day B to B to back on Insignia, Venice to Buenos Aires, Nov 3rd 09. The only ourside we can get for the whole cruise without changing cabins is 4054. We have heard it might be noisy due to 4054 being across from the purser's door? Would appreciate any input. thank you, A & A

The door to the Pursers office is on the other side.

Watch out Lynne, thanks to you that pursers door is going to be the noise heard 'round the world :p

I think you mentioned it once about a year ago, but it gets repeated and repeated.....

Watch out Lynne, thanks to you that pursers door is going to be the noise heard 'round the world :p

I think you mentioned it once about a year ago, but it gets repeated and repeated.....

YIKES ..yes it was I who did complain :D

We were in 4051 & I am a light sleeper on occasions and it did bother me but others love the location;)

thanks for the info Michael, but the Rome to Bacelona leg is sold out. 4054 is the only cabin we can get for the 49 days W/O changing cabins. "LHT 28's" input has made us feel better about the cabin selection. I guess it turns out I picked up LHT 28's initial comments from a year ago when I googled 4054 last week. arnie

LHT 28 from TO, thanks for the info on 4054. we feel better now. 49 days would be a little much in a bad cabin. we have been cruising since the old Royal Viking days but this is our first on "O". cheers, A & A from BC

You will like the location

Have a great cruise ...I am sure they will have to drag you off:D

After 32 days we want to stay on but alas we had to get off;)

Archived