Laundry service

Sometimes they offer the "bag" deal--but not always. If you only have a few things to launder, (a shirt or shorts) then it's not too expensive, but personally, I think the prices are high for laundry! Sorry, I don't have the price list, but someone will post it!

I have used the laundry service to wash a few things before but I have never been on a long cruise like I will be soon. Do they provide laundry service by the bag or load? If so does anyone know how much?:confused:

Here is the RCCL Laundry price list. ;)

This is what is on the RCCL website now, so I assume these are the current prices.

I have used them on almost every B2B cruise we have taken and they do a very good job.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/custom...37&faqType=faq

With the full bag laundry can anyone list what this does include please:)

Sorry cannot remember exactly but think its underwear, socks teeshirts, swimwear...they will be washed and folded, anything not on the list,[ which is on the plastic bag] will be laundered and returned and charged to your seapass.

Hi

My SIL sent her full bag of luandry on our first cruise it was all whites, it came back pale yellow. I have also viewed posts here that say they only wash in a hot wash. Therefore anything delicate should be sent to the dry cleaning service.

Enjoy Scotfi

Hi

My SIL sent her full bag of luandry on our first cruise it was all whites, it came back pale yellow. I have also viewed posts here that say they only wash in a hot wash. Therefore anything delicate should be sent to the dry cleaning service.

Enjoy Scotfi

I'm sorry, but that penguin video is hysterical!!!:D:D:D

Archived