Need some input/help: Equinox

TEXASMUNK

Ok, we are past Celebrity cruisers, but have been over on Royal for the past few years. Booked on Equinox for early next year.

I understand there are a ton of dining options. Can one of your good experienced Soltice cruisers take a minute and detail the options?

IE: Main Dining room, alternative dining, those dining options with additional costs, etc?

Another question: On RCI, formal nights have become less and less and less formal. We are on an 11 night Equinox cruise, so assuming 3 formal nights...what would be your best guess of formal wear versus informal wear?

And yes, I KNOW I could do a search.....I am either: A) too lazy, B) to computer illiterate or C) selfish and want answers to my own questions....you are welcome to choose an option.

Just off yesterday. We dined mostly in Blu (for AQ guests) and loved it. Smaller room, better service and the food doesn't taste as warmed over as the MDR sometimes has to us.

LOVED the Silk roads. Pan-Asian and delicious.

Thought tuscan Grille was the sort of average steak house that most love and I wonder why they do. It was nothing you couldn't do at home fairly easily.

I alos was in AQ.

thought Blu was ok

Silk Harvest- loved it-ate there 3 times in 2 weeks.

TG-least favorite-food was good but over the top. alos took longer herre to eat then the French one

French-excellant- loved the food

Bistro on 5-good food-well worth the $5 i spent each time

coffee etc-yummy

Buffet and aqua spa cafe both good on the days i tried it

formal night- was formal but always a few that do not know how to dress correctly for the evening

We enjoyed TG but next time would not sit by the window--I realized we were at the very end of the ship & it made me queasy...there was a noticeable vibration--

Only sampled the crepes Bistro for $5--seemd very good alot of carbs!

Archived