this next cruise will be platinum

ddunn

Hey Denise! I got to use the Platinum perks for the first time on the bachelor party cruise last month. It was really nice! I sent laundry a couple of times, so all I had to do was unpack when I got home. I also got an invitation letter to the Platinum galley tour, but didn't make it. We did gobble down the little snack tray they dropped off one evening though.

I was kinda like you, I didn't get to really enjoy all the perks since I was with a group. Our next cruise is the honeymoon, so I am looking forward to getting full use of the benefits.

hey grady!! yes, i am going to enjoy them in March......

I am one ahead of Dwight on cruises because i snuck an all girls cruise in a couple years ago........

• 2 weeks later...
Congrats to all!

Does everyone in the cabin have to be platinum to get the perks?

Do 3 and 4 day cruises still count?

Any cruise counts, no matter the number of days.

If someone in your cabin is not Platinum, then no they would not get the perks.

But some things they could take advantage of. Like laundry, embark and debark, they could eat the treats that are delivered to the cabin, etc.

Thanks for the quick reply Mona. Last I read a couple years ago they were talking about changing it but it looks pretty much the same to me!

Going on #5 next month!

I also will be going on our 5th. Do you know if you get anything special for 5???

Thanks

I also will be going on our 5th. Do you know if you get anything special for 5???

Thanks

Cruises 2-9 get an invite to the past guest party on cruises 5 days and longer. That's about it.

I will be platinum on my cruise in 50 days! My mom is coming along on her 3rd, but she's so excited about getting VIP boarding and priority tendering in Grand Cayman. I know I won't be using the laundry service. I wash all my clothes in cold and line dry most.

Thanks

you get a gold sail & sign card and they say welcome back when you board. lol We are on or 9th this may and maybe or 10th this Oct.

As far as the tendering goes, we asked about it for going back to the ship and they finally agreed so we got to go to the front of the line - and it was a long line. It doesn't hurt to ask.

There is priority debarkation but it is very early and we never want to get off that soon. Whenever we decide we just go to the lobby and show our platinum card to a crew member and get to go to the front of the line.

Enjoy the perks. We are going on number 17 in 3 weeks.

we did a 12 day Med cruise last year and it was really handy having the free laundry. Didn't have to load down the suitcases with so many items since we could get them washed free. The thermos we got is really nice, stainless steel and keeps coffee hot all day, sort of hope we get another this year.

Archived