Future Cruise Credit and Early Saver?

frankhouse

Does anybody know if you can use your "Future Cruise Credit" voucher towards a cruise using the "Early Saver" option?

Yes you can use the "Future Cruise Credit" with the "Early Saver" option. However I was told that I'll still have to pay my full deposit first and then send in the voucher for the credit to get applied.

Does anybody know if you can use your "Future Cruise Credit" voucher towards a cruise using the "Early Saver" option?

I just got off the phone and was able to combine a $50 welcome back credit, a future cruise credit and got the early saver option. Note: I was not able to actually apply the future cruise credit to my deposit. I have to mail it in and it will be applied to my balance.

Are there only certain Carnival ships that offer Future Cruise Credits? I bought some on Princess in Dec, but didn't know Carnival offered them.

Yes, only some ships so far offer them. There are several threads on which ships if you do a search. I dont have the list.

Hello Firefly,

Can you explain the $50 welcome back credit? How do you get it, etc.

Thanks.

Linda

I called up a PVP and she said well of course you get a $50 Welcome Home credit and have to use it by March 23rd. They send a letter to some people but Iv never gotten the letter or used the credit. I thought it was $75 to be honest, but Ill take the $50 off the final payment she offered when I booked last Thursday. I cruised Jan 24th, so it must be good for 60 days up to the day before you left instead of the day you get back?

Can someone explain to me what this is?

You can buy a "future certificate" for $100.00.

Carnival applies this $100.00 to a future cruise (not to the deposit but to the balance) AND gives you On Board Credit (depending on the length of the cruise).

We bought 10 of them. We are using the first one on our DREAM cruise and will be getting $100.00 OBC in addition to our Stockholder's OBC.

You have 5 years to use and IF (for some reason ) you don't use them...you can return them for a full refund.

NOW...IF YOU LOSE THEM...YOU ARE OUT THE MONEY...SO DO NOT LOSE THEM!!!

I just got off the phone and was able to combine a $50 welcome back credit, a future cruise credit and got the early saver option. Note: I was not able to actually apply the future cruise credit to my deposit. I have to mail it in and it will be applied to my balance.

That is how the Carnival rep that sold us ours explained it to us. It comes off the back end not the deposit.

We have cruised twice now and I am still learning all the inside tricks. SO I have a few questions. How much is the stockholder credit and how many shares do you have to own??? Also what is the welcome back credit and how do you get it or just ask for it????

Thanks Unicoidawg:)

We have cruised twice now and I am still learning all the inside tricks. SO I have a few questions. How much is the stockholder credit and how many shares do you have to own??? Also what is the welcome back credit and how do you get it or just ask for it????

Thanks Unicoidawg:)

Stockholder's is $50 shorter cruises, like 5 day, $100 on 7 day, I dont have all the breakdowns, but you need to own 100 shares of Carnival stock.

Welcome back you can get $50 off the price of your cruise (not pp), if you book another cruise within 60 days of returning from the last cruise.

OK, well interline rate will not be used by me...so tomorrow is Monday and I am ready to purchase 100 share of CCL if it will get me $100 OBC on the next cruise I book. I need more info on this...can I just purchase through my broker or does it need to be through Carnival(which I most likely would not do)?

I suppose if I did purchase the shares that it would not be able to be applied to the cruise I have already booked??? Anyone have info on this?

OK, well interline rate will not be used by me...so tomorrow is Monday and I am ready to purchase 100 share of CCL if it will get me $100 OBC on the next cruise I book. I need more info on this...can I just purchase through my broker or does it need to be through Carnival(which I most likely would not do)?

I suppose if I did purchase the shares that it would not be able to be applied to the cruise I have already booked??? Anyone have info on this?

Yes, purchase through your broker. Don't even know if you can buy directly from Carnival.

I faxed my information (copy of monthly statement with all but my name & Carnival stock info) to Carnival (certain fax # to use for stock info) and it was credited to my account. Did this after final payment. So yes, you should be able to get it applied to the cruise you've already booked.

Archived