No Luggage tags yet... 3 weeks away

tdeyette

No luggage tags yet…?

Will be cruising in 3 weeks and we have not received our luggage tags yet. I called Princess and they said they sent them to out TA in December, and that If we do not get them some will be available at the dock.

The folks we are traveling with have already gotten theirs (same TA)

Called the TA and she said she remembers sending theirs but ours did not come in. She called Princess and they indicated they would send some out to us directly. That was about 2 weeks ago and still no tags. We have printed boarding passes so we should be set there.

This will be our first cruise so we have never been through the embarkation process. Will it be a hassle without tags?

No luggage tags yet…?

Will be cruising in 3 weeks and we have not received our luggage tags yet. I called Princess and they said they sent them to out TA in December, and that If we do not get them some will be available at the dock.

The folks we are traveling with have already gotten theirs (same TA)

Called the TA and she said she remembers sending theirs but ours did not come in. She called Princess and they indicated they would send some out to us directly. That was about 2 weeks ago and still no tags. We have printed boarding passes so we should be set there.

This will be our first cruise so we have never been through the embarkation process. Will it be a hassle without tags?

The package that was sent to your TA includes luggage tags, Cruise Answer Book (downloadable on line), mail in sign up sheet for excursions (it is better to book those online), and if you purchased it, a booklet giving details on your Princess trip insurance.

The Cruise Answer book has important phone numbers in it for travel delays, and other information of value for a first time cruiser. It would be worth looking at the copy sent to your friends.

The embarkation process requires your boarding pass, your passport, your credit card, and you with a great big smile! There may be some lines and/or waits in the boarding area, but after that you will be pampered for the rest of the cruise.

Any other key information, like travel itinerary, can and should be downloaded from the My Princess site where you have printed your boarding pass.

As others have said, luggage tags may be obtained at the pier, although it is best if they are available and attached to luggage before you travel, especially if flying in the same day as the cruise.

Ditto on the no big deal.

As a matter of fact, I didn't have luggage tags for my first cruise as well. Also on my last cruise I couldn't find my luggage tags when I got to the pier (I flew in the day of my cruise & went directly to the pier from the airport), and the porter told me not to worry about it. He got out his list and found my cabin # & wrote out the info on the blank tags they all had.

Archived