99% of the cabin questions area answered RIGHT here.

TheVegasMan

Wow! Bored today?;):D
Not really, just thought I'd share the site I use when answering the "How big is the balcony on a (Insert ship's name here) Cat 8F cabin?". Or the "What type of beds will there be in my (Insert ship's name here) Cat 4F cabin?".

You are trying to ruin all the fun! Why use real info when wild speculation can be gotten from so many???:cool:
Guilty, as I've said before, these forums are great when looking for opinions, but when I want facts, I look elsewhere.

I do not want to rely on someone with a $2,000 bar tab from a 3 day cruise to provide information. I want to hear there stories :D but I'll get the facts somewhere else.

Carnival has made some upgrades to Bookccl.com (the travel agent site) over the past several months. I'm still up in the air about the new booking system as I liked being able to use the drop-box method to change fare codes instead of using the side-by-side comparison tool that limits you to three fare codes before starting over, but yes, the extra features of Bookccl.com are much improved.

Just curious, is there a way for us who are not TAs to sign into that site. I usually only want to look at Ecstasy or Conquest, so those ships you posted chances are I wouldnt care to look at.

Click the very first link he posted, where it says start here; and then you can select whatever ship you want. He just used the one for an example.

Just curious, is there a way for us who are not TAs to sign into that site. I usually only want to look at Ecstasy or Conquest, so those ships you posted chances are I wouldnt care to look at.
I'm not a TA, I don't have an account on that website, found it on another post and bookmarked it. Start here and you can get all sorts of information on all of the Carnival fleet.

Isn't that mostly the same stuff that's on the free site portion of Cruisedeckplans dot com?

Maybe they lifted it from Carnival. I don't know.

I constantly send people to that site. Over and over and over. I would think many of the "regulars" here would also have it bookmarked and would refer people.

I saw this posted on another thread. Tried it there and get the same thing I am getting now... a forever "hourglass" mode. White screen. It doesn't work for me. I am running on Vista so I don't know if that is making a difference or not. But thank you anyway for the link? :p

Archived