Carnival just added Summer 2010-April 2011 schedules

Flip2cruise

i would freakin CRY/go crazy/flip out if i booked a cruise for 2 years from now and had to wait!!

i booked one 1 yr out and that was close to impossible .. aka NEVER AGAIN! lol

now im having a harder time as the cruise approaches the final stretch!

i would freakin CRY/go crazy/flip out if i booked a cruise for 2 years from now and had to wait!!

The key is to book one or more between now and then..lol

It feels so good to get off a cruise and now you have one in the bank.

I booked a Transatlantic crossing on the Queen Mary 2, 25 months before the cruise. I thought the same thing "it will never come" it did come and went and another 6 cruise came and went since them

I hope they'll be adding some Summer '10 NYC to Carribean cruises!!! I wanted to do this for my mom's b-day, but it looks like they aren't available :(

I'm looking for the same and hoping the Miracle is still sailing from NYC, or I may have to go to San Juan with the Victory, but it's schedule has not been finalized either.:(

Did they stop going there?

Would love to do it but can't find anything on Carnival website.

Brinda

Pride is going through the Canal late next month. Pretty sure its sold out. Carnival only does those full transit cruises about once ever 2-3 years.

Did they stop going there?

Would love to do it but can't find anything on Carnival website.

Brinda

Carnival Freedom makes a stop in Colon, Panama and you can do excursions to the Canal, but as 13point1 said, the only upcoming full transit is the Pride's repositioning cruise next month (and I'm so looking forward to it :D).

Carnival Freedom makes a stop in Colon, Panama and you can do excursions to the Canal, but as 13point1 said, the only upcoming full transit is the Pride's repositioning cruise next month (and I'm so looking forward to it :D).

Thats the one cruise Im interested in doing. Maybe Carnival will do one again around the time Magic comes out in 2011.

I hope they'll be adding some Summer '10 NYC to Carribean cruises!!! I wanted to do this for my mom's b-day, but it looks like they aren't available :([/quote

I'm waiting for this too. Manhattan terminal is just 15 minutes from our doorstep and with the added $ and hassle of flying, we decided we would JUST cruise out of our "home port" from now on. :o Did the Miracle from NY last September and it was great! BTW, if you don't mind going on a cruise in mid-November to Port Canaveral and Bahamas, the new Dream has 2 sailings out of Manhattan and also a CTN if you want to check that out. It's JUST those sailings this November before it relocates.

Anyone know when Conquest for May '10 will be released?

Man I am so bummed. I'm also waiting on the Conquest. We want to book our Anniversary B2B on the Conquest in September 2010.

CARNIVAL.... PLEASE POST CONQUEST DATES!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived