Just off the AOS today!!!

Hi CKrobyn gald you had a wonderful time. I wish I was back there. Did you hear if any of the largerer ships were going to be based over there in the summer. I am looking to book for July 2010 to do another B2B but fancied a larger ship as sailing with DS.

Glad to hear your cruise was great. And of course the Marriott. My favorite hotel also.

Your big question for the day. :D

I have not sailed Adventure since she was new. I bring a lot more clothes for 2 weeks and was wondering about how many hangers I can expect to find in the closet.

Can I get more if needed?

Thanks. ;)

Glad to hear your cruise was great. And of course the Marriott. My favorite hotel also.

I have not sailed Adventure since she was new. I bring a lot more clothes for 2 weeks and was wondering about how many hangers I can expect to find in the closet.

Thanks. ;)

We were on the AOS 3 months ago. There were more than enough hangers in the closet. If you need more, the cabin attendant will be more than happy to bring you as many more as you need. ;)

Thanks. ;)

Alexis :)

I think the # of hangers depends on the size of the closet ;) I do think you will have enough, but you can always ask the cabin attendant for more. I think we had a total of about 20 hangers (we were in a GS) and had 10 in each mirrored closet.

You will love my ship :p

Alexis :)

I think the # of hangers depends on the size of the closet ;) I do think you will have enough, but you can always ask the cabin attendant for more. I think we had a total of about 20 hangers (we were in a GS) and had 10 in each mirrored closet.

You will love my ship :p

My ship. :D

I sailed her brand new in 2001. ;)

Adventure's maiden voyage was November 18, 2001.

I sailed her on December 9, 2001 from San Juan, Puerto Rico.

She was the first ship allowed back in to New York Harbor after 9/11 and took many of NY's finest and Ground Zero hero's on board for a cruise. (She had just come across the Atlantic on her way to San Juan) That is how the 4 Godparents were chosen.

The Adventure will always have a very special place in my heart being I am a New Yorker. ;)

EDIT: I will have to get more hangers. Thanks for the heads up nanfromatlanta and Robyn.

Nice to be ignored...

Robyn is flying home today from San Juan to Canada. I am sure she will answer any and all of your questions when she returns home and gets settled in.

She loves the Adventure and always helps everyone with their questions about that ship. ;)

It was probably just an oversight last night, plus it was very late when she posted, so she probably just missed your question. ;)

Robyn is flying home today from San Juan to Canada. I am sure she will answer any and all of your questions when she returns home and gets settled in.

She loves the Adventure and always helps everyone with their questions about that ship. ;)

It was probably just an oversight last night, plus it was very late when she posted, so she probably just missed your question. ;)

Alexis - I started this thread the day I got off the AOS, which was on March 2nd I think :rolleyes: I have been home for a month!

Having said that - of course I am always available to answer questions!!!!

Nice to be ignored...

No-one gets "ignored" on threads I start :cool: If I didn't answer your question right away, it is because I haven't been online. This thread disappeared for a few weeks, and now I see it is back - so I will check it more often.

Yes, there was lobster on the cruise.

Yes, there have been few changes/additions to the MDR menu.

Alexis - I started this thread the day I got off the AOS, which was on March 2nd I think :rolleyes: I have been home for a month!

Having said that - of course I am always available to answer questions!!!!

Shows you how alert I was as I never read the starting date.

Having said that, I am glad you found my post too.

Next time I will be more careful. ;)

Archived