New S&S cards COOL!

newt98

Does anyone have a pic of the old cards? Just want to see what all the fuss is about.:)

Here is a picture of a Platinum card - the Milestones sticker was just that initially, now they are part of the card.

213950648_TsXWV-L.jpg

Which leaves me wondering... what will the new Milestones card look like?

Tom

John is watching this thread but you can also post in the comments section of his blog:

www.johnhealdsblog.com

Currently, the majority of folks posting on the blog like the new cards but others, like many here, would like to retain to old card and the recognition that comes along with the colors...

I think the majority of the folks posting are not Platinum... Take a survey of Platinum Members and see how we feel. I think the old Platinum cards made us feel proud and special. These new cards don't do that for us...

Who here is Platinum and likes the new cards????

PLATINUM HERE... HATE THE NEW LOOK...

I think the majority of the folks posting are not Platinum... Take a survey of Platinum Members and see how we feel. I think the old Platinum cards made us feel proud and special. These new cards don't do that for us...

I'm with you. I think they're crap. I have been looking forward to my first platinum card since they started doing it. Well, now I'm there, and I may get stuck with the NCL-wannabe instead.

NOT happy. :mad:

... and a silence, as CC rarely has witnessed, fell upon the boards...

Tom

Platinum here and I agree..

I still have all of mine, don't know why, but they're still in my wallet.:D
I know why I still have all of mine - good memories!

ShipCards.jpg

ShipGold.jpg

Hope to get the new ones by the time I hit Victory on April 21st.!

As posted above~ Please leave my shiny silver card alone!! I worked hard to get there. I LOVE IT AS IT!!

My ds will be on number 9 in Aug. and 10 in Dec. he is waiting with baited breath to get his and he is 15! This will just ruin it for him!! He was in awe when I got mine:rolleyes:

I really don't care what my card looks like as long as they let me on the ship,

I can get in my cabin and get a drink in my hand with it

- what my card looks like is not going to spoil any part of my cruise.

OMG -you're so real.

When I'm at this point...

Excitement-162.jpg

all I want is a valid card in my hand that'll work at the Boink!machine.

I don't need 'platinum' to feel 'Special' -- I'm already a big fish in a small pond! :D

I have registered my displeasure on John's blog! Yuk Yuk Yukkity Yuk!

I did the same thing. I wonder what their test group was for getting opinions on these things?

Doesn't matter. For some reason, the overwhelming majority loves the new NCL toy card. Majority will win over the platinum loyal. :rolleyes:

Platinum on next cruise...also hate the new look.

I did the same thing. I wonder what their test group was for getting opinions on these things?

Doesn't matter. For some reason, the overwhelming majority loves the new NCL toy card. Majority will win over the platinum loyal. :rolleyes:

Don't be so sure... John asked me to post a link to this thread. I'm sure the idea was to make sure that folks who read his blog (and that includes MANY Carnival folks...) understand that there are other opinions out there.

John has asked me to do this in the past and it has made a difference. Believe me, the folks at Carnival use what is posted here. They aren't stupid. This is far and away the cheapest, and probably the most accurate, marketing research information that they can find.

Archived