Thinking Wednesday and Thursday Weigh-In! 11-24-04 or 11-25-04

Belle

I was thinking some people maybe going away tomorrow night or Thursday

to visit friends or family and wouldn't be able to weigh-in on Thursday.

So will make this a TWO DAY weigh-in. (If alright with everyone)

Pick your day! Good Luck!

After todays weigh-in, REMEMBER.. only six weigh-ins for the DEW PLEDGE!

Maybe that will help you to not overeat on Thanksgiving. Make you think before you take that second piece of pie! Think of how much you wanted ..

TO LOSE BY SEPT. 6th!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY!

Runner Girl, I understand how you feel.

I'm at 155, where I've not been for 5 years. Not sure why this is happening to me either. I really need to weigh 15 pounds lighter.

Thanks Belle, for starting this thread. I think I'll weigh in both days.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Cathy

Good morning! I'm weighing in today because my home computer is down and I won't be able to weigh in tomorrow. I'm VERY happy to report that I'm down one pound. I have no clue how, but I'll take it! ;)

To all of my American friends, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Don't eat too much. :D

Also, I wanted to add that I am very thankful for my on-line friends here at Lose Before You Cruise. I don't know what I'd do without all of you. Love ya, mean it!

Down a POUND!

Like I said on other weigh-in post! Try to be good but if eat to much..DON"T

continue eating thru the weekend! Stop it now!

You want a no-gainer weekend! It will make you feel so good on Monday!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving Day Everyone. Well, I am back from our Wonderful Cruise. Oh, I am so hooked on having a Suite, so hooked that we changed our next cruise in March to also have a suite:D

Well, here is the Truth, the Whole Truth and Nothing But the Truth:eek:

As of this morning I wieghed 142.8 when I last posted my weigh in here 2 weeks ago prior to the cruise I weighed 138.00 the morning we left on the cruise 11-13-04 I had gained 1 pounds and was weighing 139.00 The morning after we got back from our cruise I weighed 144.5 Which I don't think was too bad over all. Let me tell you I enjoyed eating a lot!!!!! The night at the Pinnacle and 2 bottles of champagne did me in:eek: Yesterday was my birthday and today being Thanksgiving my guess that the scale will only show higher than this morning but hopefully not more than 144.5. Then Monday it is back to watching what I eat.

I did go to the gym everyone morning but one at 6:30 and worked out for an hour. Heck I even did 35 minutes on the treadmill this morning and about 15 minutes of other exercise.

So Yes I am up but not really anymore than I thought and I am sure that with in the next 2 weeks I can get it back down to pre cruise weight;)

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and don't worry about your wieght today, we will do that tomorrow.

This morning I weighed the same as Wednesday. Now I hope to not see much change on Friday. I tried to limit myself to lots of turkey and few carbs. But my mother-in-law makes a cornbread casserole to die for. Needless to say, I had a couple of slices. We had pumpkin pie with whipped cream. I made both and used Splenda for sweetening. I hope that helped with cutting the carbs. It was still very good.

Bruce and I took a bicycle ride this a.m. as well. Tomorrow I'm riding my bike to Walgreen's for shopping at 7:00 a.m. Then we'll try to get some exercise in later in the day.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Cathy

I lost the 2 lbs. I gained last week. I'm 3 lbs. from my Jan. DEW goal, we'll see if I make it.

Runner girl, I would love to be 142. That used to be my weight not so long ago, right now I'm 151. Ever since I turned 40 it's harder and harder to keep my weight down. I've really been struggling. My body is falling apart on top of that. I have arthritis in my low back and patella femoral syndrome (sore knees). I do the best I can but am kind of limited with exercise, it's a bummer.

I need to get down to at least 142 before a 16 day cruise next October. Doesn't seem like much but for me it seems like a huge mountain to climb.

Good luck everyone this week.

Archived