Explorer of Seas Cabin 7688 Balcony Pics

We've had 7388 twice and loved it. I noticed your balcony only had a small table. We had a large table on the balcony which is nice to put your breakfast tray on. I love the panoramic view on the aft.

• 2 weeks later...
I will be sailing in this cabin this month, cant wait! Someone posted a pic of this cabin from a few months ago and I believe the floor is blue in it now, not the beige as seen above

Would appreciate if you would take more photos and post them, or even share them with me through email.

I will be sailing in this cabin this month, cant wait! Someone posted a pic of this cabin from a few months ago and I believe the floor is blue in it now, not the beige as seen above

Please post pictures for me too!! Can't wait to cruise in July my husband & sons will have this room. My daughter & I will have promenade cabin I get seasick. But I am super excited to go on this balcony and sure my boys will love it!!

Gratuitous Sunset Shot thru "Porthole"

3336350976_b7d3c76e86_o.jpg

oh this photo is so beautiful as my favourite is sunset but we were on FOS at 1700 and I hardly see any sunset!! I love your balcony and 1700 was awesome too so I put that number down for future...

We have had this cabin several times since I originally posted on this thread. Here are some pics from this cabin on both Liberty and Mariner!

The second pic shows all the people you can get on this balcony...we had all our cc friends in our cabin for part of a cabin crawl and in the fourth pic....yes, we brought a rug from home...so could make it a little cozier....lol!

Can't sail on Royal without this cabin now!

PB280183.jpg.6639f2349c40feddca5a9c5c7d9c3a91.jpg

PB290203.jpg.6249cfca99f453b46c42f1f26c6d0e79.jpg

P3110071.jpg.1ced5f93ca5df69243f26423eb840ba5.jpg

P3110072.jpg.058c58de4a43b8b43079067b36470722.jpg

P3050003.jpg.027937f84f362178a3a752b3f250b56f.jpg

We have had this cabin several times since I originally posted on this thread. Here are some pics from this cabin on both Liberty and Mariner!

The second pic shows all the people you can get on this balcony...we had all our cc friends in our cabin for part of a cabin crawl and in the fourth pic....yes, we brought a rug from home...so could make it a little cozier....lol!

Can't sail on Royal without this cabin now!

Thanks for sharing. Is that your table too? Love the first photo, wish it was larger, I would save that one.

Edited by Seaworthy01

Thanks for sharing. Is that your table too? Love the first photo, wish it was larger, I would save that one.

The table is the one they give you on in front of the couch in the room, we moved it out on to the balcony to use out there. You might be able to right click on the photo to save it and make it larger, not sure. :)

• 1 year later...