soda cards on Princess

llwren

can you buy soda cards on Princess? How much?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. can you buy soda cards on Princess? How much?

• yes
    • no
    • price is:

Does anyone know if you can buy a soda card for the trip, like you can on Royal Cariibbean?

Also do you know if you hook up your lap computer that wireless, are you charge for using their wifi?

Thanks in advance for your help. :-)

Linda

They had them on the Star Princess last year, I'm not sure how much or how it worked I did not buy one, but I'll be buying one this year on the Sapphire. As far as WIFI I'm not sure on that either I do know you pay for internet.

Does anyone know if you can buy a soda card for the trip, like you can on Royal Cariibbean?

Also do you know if you hook up your lap computer that wireless, are you charge for using their wifi?

Thanks in advance for your help. :-)

Linda

Yes they do have soda cards. I think they are $63.00 for a 7 day cruise but don't quote me. You can do a search this question has been asked many times. I don't know if all ships have Wifi. They do have internet cafes. There is a charge to use either service but they sell packages. If you buy an internet package on embarkation day they give you extra minutes.

They were either $4.95 or $5.95 + 15% gratuity per day on the Sea Princess, January just gone.

Normally, the price for the soda card is $4.25 per day plus 15% gratuity times the number of days of your cruise. Unlimited fountain soda only, no cans included. You can use them at dining venues, bars, out on deck and show lounges. They are not valid with room service or at Princess Cays. ;)

Yes, WiFi is charged the going rate, or you can puchase a package of minutes for your use onboard. It is not complimentary.

Soda cards are $4.25 per day plus 15% tip.

Yes, you can connect your laptop via WiFi. It is available in Suites, and public rooms like Horizon Court and reception. Prices range from $0.75 per minute for pay as you go to $175.00 for 500 minutes.

Yes, you can connect your laptop via WiFi. It is available in Suites, and public rooms like Horizon Court and reception. Prices range from $0.75 per minute for pay as you go to $175.00 for 500 minutes.
On some ships, you can now use WiFi in your cabin, not just full Suites.

Archived