Has anyone been on the Gem to Greece?

ROBERTEVANOVER

Nope, but we went to Rhodes and Athens over the Xmas/NY holiday on the Jade.

Ditto with us!!

Jade and Gem are sister ships - all similar except for the decor. Gem has a bowling alley but Jade doesn't.

Gem hasn't been to Greece yet - but will visit for the first time in summer 2010. Gem has been to West Med. though.

I see that you are on the Jewel next-she's sister to Gem and Jade, and by all accounts, very similar. We've been on Jade twice and have no complaints-mind you, we are not real foodies, so can't really answer that, but the food certainly pleased us. We didn't know that Gem was doing the Greek islands-our most favourite places in the world. Is Santorini included? The first time we went there was with a very minor Greek cruise line, and we lost our hearts- flew back a few weeks later for a longer experience! We WERE saving up for Epic's maiden cruise in the Med, but I must now check on Gem. Happy sailing!-jocap.

Jade has done Greece. I think Jewel as well. You might want to look over some reviews, or ask something more specific that if somebody has been on it.

By the way, welcome aboard. The link below might be helpful for newbies.

Oh wow! I just checked on Cruise Critic and she's doing Venice AND Santorini! Now I'm really stuck--Epic or Gem? We paid our $250 on Jade for our next cruise, thinking about the maiden but no-one knows till May which bit of the Med she's doing. We sailed into Venice at 5am on the Aurora once, and that is mind blowing.....if only they'd hurry up with the Epic's itinerary!-jocap.

• 3 months later...

Archived