Flight out of Orlando

How tough will it be to make a flight out of Orlando at 11:30 am if i disembark the same morning at Port Canaveral?

Hi, this is the ONLY time I would say 12:00 p.m. and later. Unfortunately, we had a medical emergency stop on our way back and docked late (Mariner 2005). We barely made it to our flight that was between 12 and 1. If the airport was much closer, I would say no problem. I have had no issued with MIA or SJU....we are always at the airport with lots of time to kill. You can take a chance, I just wouldn't and that's why unless they change the port canaveral 7 day cruises to sat to sat ones,,,,,,it's MIA for me.

Dont' ask me about our recent day from hell getting out of the Fort. Lauderdale port.......

You can make a flight that early as long as the ship isn't delayed. We ended up with an 11:15 flight after Delta changed their schedules and cancelled our original flight. We booked a private towncar to take us to the airport since we didn't want to waste time waiting for a shuttle to fill. We requested an early departure color off the ship and were on the road before 8am.

If you can book a later flight, I would because the security lines at the airport can also slow you down. Our only other nonstop choice would have been 7pm and we didn't want to wait all day.

I have cruised out of Port Canaveral 3 times and all 3 times my flights were between 11:30 and 12:00. We had private transportation, and did self-disembark, and we were at the airport before 9:30 all 3 times. So, as long as your ship is not late, it should not be an issue.

We had a 11:38 flight out of MCO. We had plenty of time.

As long as you don't encounter problems with the ship, then you'll make it.

We left as soon as the doors opened to disembarkment which was at 7:30am. We were outside by 7:40am.

We had a service pick us up and drive us to the airport. We arrived by 8:30 am checked in, went through security and all done by 9:00am. Then we just waited.

Archived