QV 2009 World Cruise itinerary change???

mheslop

Interesting- it shows Goa on the US site, in the brochure and on the Webcam itinerary. Nothing like a little confusion. Bad enough the segments are different on the UK, AU, US sites and you have to move heaven and earth to do the same segment with someone from the antipodes.

P.S. thank you for such a prompt response.

Ive been reading a blog posted by someone on the QV and they were asked about this very question., apparently there was a change from Goa to Cochin.......good pickup MHESLOP....:D:D

no go on Goa.........REALLY!

There was also a change on the QM2 we should have gone to Goa and we went to Cochin We wondered if it was something to do with security we have been to Goa with another ship and we docked in an iron ore dock and had to be bussed into Goa

There were no courtesy buses in Cochin we had to take taxis or trips this was enforced by the Indian Government but then they do have a lot of problems at the moment

Having said that I have never seen so many people stand on a river banks and wave

There was also a change on the QM2 we should have gone to Goa and we went to Cochin We wondered if it was something to do with security we have been to Goa with another ship and we docked in an iron ore dock and had to be bussed into Goa

There were no courtesy buses in Cochin we had to take taxis or trips this was enforced by the Indian Government but then they do have a lot of problems at the moment

Having said that I have never seen so many people stand on a river banks and wave

thats interesting about the courtesy buses, thanks...and you're right about the amount of people standing on the banks waving goodbye. In fact, I was amazed by the people of India in general. Though economically we may have more than a lot of people we came across they were generally happy and pleased to see us and their smiles and attitude showed me that they were richer than us in other regards. We were told that India will change you...I have to be honest and say it did.

Archived