Tshirt and door magnet designs

snoopymcc

• 2 weeks later...

which ones were you looking at? I use a photo software called Microsoft Picture It 9 and it takes some working with but once you learn how to use it you can do all kinds of stuff! I would be happy to help you with some signs/images.

• 2 weeks later...

Snoopymcc,

Those designs are great... and i even clicked on your link and spent way too much time at work earlier looking at all your stuff and the many requests flooding you... LOL... I wont bug you for one, you seem to be bombarded... LOL... :D

I hope the creative bug hits for me... I want to find something for our upcoming cruise June 27 - Serenade of the Seas to Alaska...

I think decorating the door is great and definitely a way to find it without looking at all the endless numbers as you walk by...

Keep up the good work...

Hey there,

Could you do a RCCL one? My friends and I (a group of 10 ladies) are going on a "ladies only" cruise in May on the Monarch. I have done iron-ons before but I can't do designs. I would love anything you might be able to come up with.

Thanks for any help

Reeddi

Copyofcruise_carnival.jpg
Love your stuff and if you have the time I'm looking for some help with some art work for my CC group cruise in 2010. I'm looking for a similar image to the one above with just the porthole, a picture of the Carnival Miracle on the water, and the group name around it. Please drop me an email if you are able to help. Thanks!:D

Snoopymcc,

Those designs are great... and i even clicked on your link and spent way too much time at work earlier looking at all your stuff and the many requests flooding you... LOL... I wont bug you for one, you seem to be bombarded... LOL... :D

I hope the creative bug hits for me... I want to find something for our upcoming cruise June 27 - Serenade of the Seas to Alaska...

I think decorating the door is great and definitely a way to find it without looking at all the endless numbers as you walk by...

Keep up the good work...

I would be glad to come up with an image for you...I don't feel like it is "bugging" at all!

Wow Snoopymcc that is really nice of you... I just felt overwhelmed for you on Friday as i was in lala land and viewing all your designs and surfing all the threads as do most before upcoming cruises Im sure...... and seeing all your many many requests... a very popular person.. LOL... Like I said as you can see from my signature - going on an Alaskan Cruise on Serenade of the Seas (Juneau, Icy Straight Point & Skagway) in June with my step son Taylor - my daughter Jordan and me Rhonda... They have worked hard this year... school, sports, life, etc... so we are super excited for the vacation and down time...

And then in October - Mexcian Riveria(Ensenada & Cabo) via Radiance of the Seas with my dad Eddie and Barbara in one room... and myself and Jordan in another in October... Kinda of a celebration for my dad... finally did the very needed heart bypass surgery and doing FABULOUS! If you have time that is great... I have done the signs myself on a few past cruises... but usually put up the the obnoxious OU for my dear Oklahoma Sooners Football... hehe... Any thing you provide would be great, if you have the time... Like i said --- saw all your requests and postings... and i just said - "This is one busy person"... :) But they are all very good and creative... You either love the print/ad world, cruising or both... :D Have a great day...

email if you need it is: Rhonda@okchomebuilders.com

Luv2Cruise..Check your email and tell me what you think!
Thank you so much for helping me with one of the desgins for my soon to be Official CC Group cruise in 2010!:cool::D:) Below is my first draft! The cruise destination, date, and ports are listed on the back! For my Bermuda CC Group cruise, one of the group members came up with the grapics and you can see them if interest via the link in my signature. I also created lots of other cruise items for my roll call non group members so anyone going to Bermuda on NCL may wanta check them out!:eek: Thanks again!:D

OBMCFinal.jpg

Thank you so much for helping me with one of the desgins for my soon to be Official CC Group cruise in 2010!:cool::D:) Below is my first draft! The cruise destination, date, and ports are listed on the back! For my Bermuda CC Group cruise, one of the group members came up with the grapics and you can see them if interest via the link in my signature. I also created lots of other cruise items for my roll call non group members so anyone going to Bermuda on NCL may wanta check them out!:eek: Thanks again!:D

I'm glad I could help out and I'm so excited that a CC group will be wearing a design I helped with!

Archived