Tshirt and door magnet designs

snoopymcc

I love all of them. I definitely do not know which one is the best. Now you have all have inspired me in order to do the same. Hopefully I will be as successful with it as you were.

If I can come up with some beautiful designs I will definitely post them in this forum but I think this will last a bit because I first have to learn a little bit about how I could actually design such things.

Here are 2 that I plan on using. I am going to make a couple more too. I would like to change them out every day. These will be going on our cabin door. I missed out on the T-shirt thing. But maybe Ill have them printed when we get back.

Cruisin_For_the_First_Time_600.jpg

HappyBirthdayRachel_600.jpg

WOWWW. for some strang ereason I cant see any of the images. I also would like some ideas and signs. I will be in a wedding in September09 on the Imagination and I'm planning my 40th b-day on the Victory in April 2010 any ideas would be much appreciated email" apples20785@aol.com

thanks a bunch!!!!

Hi Snoopymcc,

I really like your designs especially the one with the porthole.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l5...e_carnival.jpg

Is there any way you can email that one to me in the original Picture It format so I can change the names and stuff.

Thanks,

Familycruising

jssheffler@verizon.net

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Snoop!

You are quite talented. :)

I tried to download Picture It 9 and I ended up with a program called GIMP. Is that what you are using?

Thanks for all the creativity and ideas!

Hi Snoopymcc,

I'm going on the Carnival Splendor in October with my husband and another couple. Your designs are fantastic!!! I'm hoping that you might help me make two door signs. Please take your time, and if you are can't I understand.

my email jen.heck@cox.net I really like this one.

th_dexter.jpg

One sign would say: "Jennifer & Alan" and the other would say "Gerri & John"

Again, great work and thanks for the consideration

See below the design that snoopymc made for me... I actually called the following company which did a great job. He was the cheapest I could find except for vistaprint but they only offered their t-shirts in white...

Bob Diccicco

Jordan Michael Designs, Inc.

(561)274-6842 * Fax (561)274-6953

ASI # 237525

SNOOPYMC.... We LUV U!!! Thank you again soooooooooo much...

I am going on the Carnival Conquest August 16 to celebrate my 54th birthday on August 18. I will be traveling with my husband (Chuck), son (Kirk) daughter-in law (Dara) granddaughter (Kaily) and grandson (Aidan). We will celbrate his birthday on the last day of the cruise since he will turn 3 the day after we get back. We are stopping in Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. Any design ideas I was looking for something tropical feeling with the ship. Any help would be appreciated. My email is b831c@aol.com. Thanks Brenda

I am going on the Carnival Conquest August 16 to celebrate my 54th birthday on August 18. I will be traveling with my husband (Chuck), son (Kirk) daughter-in law (Dara) granddaughter (Kaily) and grandson (Aidan). We will celbrate his birthday on the last day of the cruise since he will turn 3 the day after we get back. We are stopping in Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. Any design ideas I was looking for something tropical feeling with the ship. Any help would be appreciated. My email is b831c@aol.com. Thanks Brenda

• 1 month later...

Snoopy,

Love your door sign designs. We have done simple cardboard stars or ballons in the past, but yours are so much nicer!!!! We've done many cruises and some with just family so we don't do signs. We're getting ready to do another Labor Day cruise 36 friends and family.

We've ordered insulated tumblers to put in our goody bags that say:

Labor Day 3-Peat

The Cruising Tradition Continues

Carnival Inspiration

September 3-7, 2009

I'd love to do a door sign that would coordinate with that theme ... would you be willing to make some suggestions for us.

Thanks so much,

Carrie

Snoopy,

Love your door sign designs. We have done simple cardboard stars or ballons in the past, but yours are so much nicer!!!! We've done many cruises and some with just family so we don't do signs. We're getting ready to do another Labor Day cruise 36 friends and family.

We've ordered insulated tumblers to put in our goody bags that say:

Labor Day 3-Peat

The Cruising Tradition Continues

Carnival Inspiration

September 3-7, 2009

I'd love to do a door sign that would coordinate with that theme ... would you be willing to make some suggestions for us.

Thanks so much,

Carrie

I would be glad to fix up a sign for you...could you direct me to a link with the style of design you have for the tumblers? If not could you tell me what is on the tumblers and the color scheme? Thanks, Rhonda

Rhonda,

Thank you so much. The tumblers AND our t-shirts will be royal blue with white lettering. We are also having a royal blue and black dress theme night. I'd love something to coordinate with that, but also something that might offer a bit more color.

You can reach me directly at clhaan@yahoo.com.

Carrie

Archived