Tshirt and door magnet designs

snoopymcc

Hi

I am Linda from Begium. My 46th birthday is on the Century cruise to the Baltic in August. Is there anybody who has a idee of making a poster to put on the door of the cabin? Is it allowed on the door on the Century?

Thanks for helping me.

Snoopymcc,

Wow Thank you again for all the hard work... And I LOVE the Sooner one... That is GREAT! Since we really dont have a professional team we are highly motivated to cheer on the college ranks... Sorry for the late reply, I have been out of town too.... But once again --- Fabulous work... Im sure everyone looking at these posts or who have received your great work as well would agree!!!

Rhonda

GO Sooners!:D

Snoopymcc,

And truth be told - I might have to push the Mexican Riveria sign aside and hang the OU --- since we will be playing our rivals the Texas Longhorns that weekend we are on the cruise... Even though that sign is fabulous... have to support the TEAM... LOL... ;)

Thanks Again,

Rhonda

Hi

I am Linda from Begium. My 46th birthday is on the Century cruise to the Baltic in August. Is there anybody who has a idee of making a poster to put on the door of the cabin? Is it allowed on the door on the Century?

Thanks for helping me.

Linda..I will be glad to make you a sign! I am not sure if the Century has he metal doors but you can always use the sticky putty type stuff to put them on the doors and then just remove it when you are done!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

We are going on a cruise to the carribean for my sister's graduation. I really want to surprise her and her friend and decorate their door. Can anyone make me some fun signs. Their names are Erika and Jenny and their school colors are black red and white. ANything fun would be greatly appreciated.! Thanks so much!

Hi

We are going on a cruise to the carribean for my sister's graduation. I really want to surprise her and her friend and decorate their door. Can anyone make me some fun signs. Their names are Erika and Jenny and their school colors are black red and white. ANything fun would be greatly appreciated.! Thanks so much!

ArielsTwin..just wondering if this is a "girl's only" cruise or anything like that??? Thanks!

Hi SnoopyMCC. No, this is not a Girls only cruise. It actually is a family cruise, there will be 11 of us in total. I really need to learn to use photoshop!!! LOL!

Here is a start

erika.jpg

I will do a couple more for them!

Those are SOOOOO Neat! OMG I am so jealous of your abilities! Would you be able to do one more without their names....just Congrats grads of LVPA School? SOmething fun? You are awesome!

Sure! What is their mascot if you want that on there??

I think I did it right, they don't have a mascot, but I attached their logo, let me know if you did not get it, if you didn't just google Lehigh Valley School For The Performing Arts and the logo is in the left hand top corner.

logo.jpg.df53ab2442145f51f2c6bc602bbea5dd.jpg

Those are SOOOOO Neat! OMG I am so jealous of your abilities! Would you be able to do one more without their names....just Congrats grads of LVPA School? SOmething fun? You are awesome!

This may not be "fun"?? Not even sure I know what fun is anymore for that age!LOL (I'm only 29 but with small kids it sure makes you wonder!) If you want it changed or have any ideas of your own just pass them to me!

lvpa.jpg

anyone have ideas for what I can do to decorate our door for our cruise in October? it will be hubby, myself & our 18-month-old daughter (her first cruise, yay!!!)...it is a combined celebration of our 10-yr wedding anniversary and me finishing grad school (and just an overall much-needed vaca!!).

cruise_carnival_freddy.jpg

:eek::eek::eek: My kids would go NUTS for this! Could I impose upon you to make three of these for me? One with the name Celeste, one with Dexter, and one with Trevor. Oh, I would so appreciate it!

My email is adrienneqw at aol dot com

Thank you so much for your consideration!

anyone have ideas for what I can do to decorate our door for our cruise in October? it will be hubby, myself & our 18-month-old daughter (her first cruise, yay!!!)...it is a combined celebration of our 10-yr wedding anniversary and me finishing grad school (and just an overall much-needed vaca!!).

Hi, congrats on all the great things happening for your family right now! I would be glad to do some designs for you if you would like. Would you like one design or several different ones for each thing?

I like the door cover paper (can get at a party store) that some people do and I also thought of just using the paper doorway hanging things (don't know what they are called LOL) that are usually beads but sometimes they have stars and such that you could stick on the door from top to bottom. You might could stick a cheap graduation cap on the door?

I didn't even think about getting one of those door curtain thingies (obviously I don't know what they are called either, lol!), thanks for the idea! If you wouldn't mind making a few designs, maybe one for each event, I would really appreciate it!! And, thanks for the congrats, it is all very exciting! I will be sooo glad to be done w/ school, and am very much looking forward to taking Callie on her first cruise (even tho I know she won't remember any of it :D)...and, can I just say, 10 yrs of marriage goes by FAST! We got bit by the cruising bug on our honeymoon, and love doing it whenever we can (which, living in the midwest, isn't as often as we would like!).

I didn't even think about getting one of those door curtain thingies (obviously I don't know what they are called either, lol!), thanks for the idea! If you wouldn't mind making a few designs, maybe one for each event, I would really appreciate it!! And, thanks for the congrats, it is all very exciting! I will be sooo glad to be done w/ school, and am very much looking forward to taking Callie on her first cruise (even tho I know she won't remember any of it :D)...and, can I just say, 10 yrs of marriage goes by FAST! We got bit by the cruising bug on our honeymoon, and love doing it whenever we can (which, living in the midwest, isn't as often as we would like!).

You are right! We celebrate 10 years also (but have a 8,7 and 5 year old!) and it seems like it is just going faster and faster! I will be glad to make the signs for you!

I really like the one with the picture of the ship and the names on the outside. I've been trying to play with it but I can't get it to change the text. We're cruising with our friends in July on the Carnival Splendor. Any chance you can help us out by personalizing it for our group?

Thanks,

Sylvia

jssheffler@verizon.net

Archived