Tshirt and door magnet designs

snoopymcc

Hi Snoopymcc,

I really love your work. My husband and me and my sister and her husband are going on our very first cruise this Sept. 13. I know this is short notice, but I really love your porthole design and would love to make surprise t-shirts for all of us to wear. Is there anyway you could design one for me. We are cruising the Conquest, Sept 13-20. I'm Kim, my husband is Scott. My sister is Kendra and her husband is Scott too. We are going to Cozumel, Cayman Islands and Montego Bay Jamaica. Thanks so much. Kim

email-krebholz1964@yahoo.com:D

• 1 month later...
I am going on a Carnival Cruise in September and have been trying to work on some tshirt and magnet ideas. Thought I'd post in case others are going on a Carnival Cruise and still want to do some designs, etc!

cozumel.jpg

This one is great, I really like it..I like the font and how you put it on the top of the map..It is so cool :D

• 4 weeks later...

This is my DH and I first Princess Cruise.. we have done 10 Disney, 5 Carnival, and 1 NCL.. we will be celebrating our 30th anniversary.. you think it will be silly to put disney decorations on our door.. Or should I make new ones with different backgrounds

Camilo and Liz

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Your stuff is awesome!!

I am going on a cruise for my birthday with friends. It will be number 49 OMG!

I would love a cool door sign for the occasion if you have time.

We are cruising on the Carnival Paradise on March 19-22, 2010.

It will also be the Piano bar Players Birthday on the Paradise on the 19th and we are going to try and decorate in there alos. His name is Jordan if you have any pianoish ideas.

Thanks so so much!

My email is below if you need anything.

Hi SnoopyMcc

I noticed it's been awhile sinds someone posted here, but I really like your designs and wonder if you could make one for my parents who are going on their first cruise with the Norwegian Jade (west.Med) on May 23th '2010. Its a suprise for there 45th marriage anniversary. They (as I) are dutchman and their names are Ada en Gradus

I really hope it's not to much to ask and hope to hear from you soon.

Arne

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I would love to use this design for a cruise in Oct 2010 on the Elation with a lot of family in friends. Could you please send me a copy of it. Thank you so much! Skyblueeyes742 @ yahoo dot com

That is just GREAT, I love it. Could you send me one with no writing on it to use on our group cruise. anamanx at yahoo dot com. Thanks so much!

I love the work you have done.

My Husband, father in law and I are going on the Oasis of the Sea April 10 2010.

I know this is VERY short notice but can you make us a red and white port hole one similar to crusin with paw paw and nana.

I would love it!!!

Here is my contact info

jodyvincent@gmail.com

• 4 months later...

Archived