HELP! Which cabin do I choose????

We will be on the Serenade for a B2B in February-March 2010. and 2 Jr Suite Aft cabins opened up, please tell me which one you would choose and why, there will 3 adults in the room. 1100 and 1602 are opened up. Thanks for your help!:):):)

Looking at the deck plan, it appears that 1100 has a much bigger balcony...don't know if you can use all the space since it kind of curves around, but 1602 is next to a bigger suite that takes up that balcony space instead of 1602 having it...this is just what I can tell from the deck plan...either way, you can't go wrong with an aft balcony!

We will be on the Serenade for a B2B in February-March 2010. and 2 Jr Suite Aft cabins opened up, please tell me which one you would choose and why, there will 3 adults in the room. 1100 and 1602 are opened up. Thanks for your help!:):):)

You can see the differece in the balconies in this picture. I have been in cabin 1100 on the Brilliance and it is big, with a very large balcony.

EDIT:I would take 1100 also.

aftwcabins.jpg

I recently booked on Mariner for a May Mexican Riviera cruise. Deck 9, balcony cabin, in the front third of the ship. How do you folks easily check what other cabins are available? When I booked online, they pointed me to a cabin, I thought it was great, and took it. Reading all of these expert reviews, I figured I would see what else was available, but I don't know how. Thanks.

I recently booked on Mariner for a May Mexican Riviera cruise. Deck 9, balcony cabin, in the front third of the ship. How do you folks easily check what other cabins are available? When I booked online, they pointed me to a cabin, I thought it was great, and took it. Reading all of these expert reviews, I figured I would see what else was available, but I don't know how. Thanks.

I go onlline to www.rccl.com and do a search for the cruise I want. Check if you are eligible for any discounts, such as Sr. citizen (55 & over), military (current military, or 2 yrs. of service with honorable discharge), fireman/police, and state of residency. Then check through the categories that you booked or want to book. It will show you some of the cabins that are available, and the price. You can search all you want; as long as you don't put in a credit card you are not obligated.

My vote is for 1100!! Outstanding aft cabin.

Laura

I've stayed in both 1100 and 1602 and I would pick 1100. 1602's balcony is actually a little bigger, but 1100 is plenty large enough, and has better views because you can see around to the side a bit.

1602 can get very hot because there's no wind back there - 1100 had more of a breeze, which in the Caribbean would be welcome, I should think.

They're both great cabins and, for the money, both have better cabins than 1600 (I've stayed in there, too:D).

There are links in my signature to pictures of all three. 1100 is Radiance; 1602 is Serenade, 1600 is Brilliance. The pictures were taken prior to the new bedding being installed.

1100,1100,1100,1100. We had 1100 on the Radiance to Hawaii and I've never had a better location. It was pure awesome. The only other balcony that ever beat it was on the Rhapsody aft (that we have had anyway). You will love it.

1100,1100,1100,1100. We had 1100 on the Radiance to Hawaii and I've never had a better location. It was pure awesome. The only other balcony that ever beat it was on the Rhapsody aft (that we have had anyway). You will love it.

Can you remember what cabin it was on Rhapsody, we're considering cruising on this ship next year and would appreciate your comments:)?

Can you remember what cabin it was on Rhapsody, we're considering cruising on this ship next year and would appreciate your comments:)?

It was Junior Suite and it was #8590. The balcony was just to die for.

I will try to attach a picture for you. The pic really does not do the balcony justice though. It was super large and no obstructions of any kind. Also, a friend had a D1 in cabin # 7632 and that had a slight wrap around balcony.

It was very nice also. Good luck:)

Archived