Help!!!! What's up with the mexico cruises in november 2010???

wizard-of-roz

I'm trying to plan our Mexican Riviera Cruise, on Princess or any other cruiseline for that matter, (although, I would prefer Princess), in November, 2010 and I can't find anything.

What's up with that?

Is something going on with the MR cruises that I've not heard about?

We're booked for April 18th onboard the Sapphire but I like to do at least two a year......this year we decided to go to Alaska, in September aboard the Golden, so, we'll skip our November cruise, this year.....but, what about next year? :confused:

From what I understand, the 2010-2011 season has not been posted yet (except for some Europe itineraries but they can't even be booked yet). I'm waiting patiently myself, as my April 2010 Ruby cruise was canceled and I would like to move it to October/November 2010. From what I have read from postings by other members, the schedule should be out shortly. I suppose we have to hold on just a little while longer?

From what I understand, the 2010-2011 season has not been posted yet (except for some Europe itineraries but they can't even be booked yet). I'm waiting patiently myself, as my April 2010 Ruby cruise was canceled and I would like to move it to October/November 2010. From what I have read from postings by other members, the schedule should be out shortly. I suppose we have to hold on just a little while longer?

Thank you for the information.....I'm just used to planning ahead.......Come on Princess....

I want to do FCC's while onboard next month but I can't because I have no idea when/who and where!

Why was the April 2010 Ruby cruise canceled... does anyone know?

Thanks,

Dave

Princess' facebook said they were posting the Europe 2010-2011 schedule on April 9th, I am assuming (maybe more hoping) that they will post the rest of the itineraries at the same time. I have been ready for the new Panama Canal itineraries since October:eek:

I hadn't realized this before.....Are they late....or is this actually the time that they normally do it?

No they are not late. this is actually the time that they normally do it.

marilyn

I hope they will post Australia cruises at the same time, I finally convinced the husband that a 14 1/2 hour flight isn't that bad. :p I want to book before he chickens out.

Although I am a little ticked, I purchased two FCC credits on our last trip, and booked a cruise. I told the onboard agent to only use one but she used both. I didn't realize this until we returned home. I should have paid closer attention.

Princess' facebook said they were posting the Europe 2010-2011 schedule on April 9th, I am assuming (maybe more hoping) that they will post the rest of the itineraries at the same time. I have been ready for the new Panama Canal itineraries since October:eek:

There's a thread here on the Princess board that gives info about the European schedule. But not any of the other itineraries. I'm waiting to find out which ship is doing Hawaii at that time.

Although I am a little ticked, I purchased two FCC credits on our last trip, and booked a cruise. I told the onboard agent to only use one but she used both. I didn't realize this until we returned home. I should have paid closer attention.

Since you would have needed a $100 deposit for the second person in addition to the one FCC, the onboard consultant just issues 2 FCCs for a total of $200 and uses them both. That is the way they all handle the needed $100 deposit for the second person.

Only way to have one for a future cruise is to buy at least three for $300 if you book a cruise while onboard.

Since you would have needed a $100 deposit for the second person in addition to the one FCC, the onboard consultant just issues 2 FCCs for a total of $200 and uses them both. That is the way they all handle the needed $100 deposit for the second person.

Only way to have one for a future cruise is to buy at least three for $300 if you book a cruise while onboard.

Thank you for the clarification of this.....makes sense!!!!!

I hadn't realized this before.....Are they late....or is this actually the time that they normally do it?

No they are not late. this is actually the time that they normally do it.
As a matter of fact, the European schedule is early. :) Almost every other year, the itineraries weren't released until late April or May, and they're not released all at the same time. Some aren't released until late May or early June, so be patient.

FYI, my TA is having a reduced deposit "sale" of $100/pp April 13 - 19 so check your TA; they may be having a reduced deposit as well, particularly if you don't have an FCC to use.

As a matter of fact, the European schedule is early. :) Almost every other year, the itineraries weren't released until late April or May, and they're not released all at the same time. Some aren't released until late May or early June, so be patient.

FYI, my TA is having a reduced deposit "sale" of $100/pp April 13 - 19 so check your TA; they may be having a reduced deposit as well, particularly if you don't have an FCC to use.

Pam, such good business on their part....I'm going to inquire about this with my TA.

Thank you! ;)

Archived