Window Suite Photos - Caribbean Princess

NukeTim

cant get them to load

If you are trying to use the attachment feature (the paper clip at the top of a posting box), a picture must be less than 2MB in size to be uploaded.

An alternative is to get a free account at photobucket.com or flickr.com, upload your photos to there, and then post a link to them.

• 2 months later...

We have a window suite for an upcoming Oct. 2013 Princess Caribbean. My husband has trouble with smoke. Can you smell smoke from the Churchill Lounge in the window suites? I did not know about the smoking lounge when I booked the room.

NukeTim -

It looks as though there is a railing outside of the windows, can you explain this please. Did you have an unobstructive view outside all your windows? Did you find the suite roomy and comfortable, would you cruise in this cabin again?

Thank you in advance for sharing your personal experience with us.

I think you are seeing the ribs in the Roman shades that allow them to fold as they are raised - not a railing outside the windows.

Did you smell any smoke from the cigar lounge?

We just finished a cruise on the Caribbean Princess on 2/23. I could smell cigar smoke near the forward end of the suite corridor. For whatever reason, the door between the suite corridor and the public hallway was always held open though. Our cabin F311 was near the back end of the corridor and I never got a whiff of smoke there.

My daughters and I were in a window suite on our cruise to Alaska. We were on the Golden. With two twenty something girls I was petrified that there would not be enough room for all their hair products, let alone their clothes. The WS was fabulous!! We even had extra drawers...There was more than enough room for all of us and the girls "necessities." Don't forget the full suite perks too. At the time we had free wi-fi which was great because between the two of them, if i had to pay for it, it could have been the cost of another cruise. I have to say it spoiled me for a regular room and have worked overtime to afford suites on our cruises since. If the price is right, and the itinerary is right, give it a try. I wouldnt hesitate to book one again. Not even in a warm climate.

We have a window suite for an upcoming Oct. 2013 Princess Caribbean. My husband has trouble with smoke. Can you smell smoke from the Churchill Lounge in the window suites? I did not know about the smoking lounge when I booked the room.

We were in cabin F309 window suite in January 2013 and we could not smell smoke from Churchill's in our cabin ever. Only if you walked by the lounge and the door was open, did we ever smell smoke. Enjoy your window suite! We loved it...very spacious and lots of amenities.

Archived