Roman Revelations - June or October 2010??

jane02

Hello,

I have seen that the cruise I have always wanted to do - Malta, Egypt, Israel, Turkey is listed for June 4th or October 1st 2010 (Barcelona to Istanbul).

Can anyone advise when would be the best time to go. I like the warm weather and concerned that October may be too cool.

Thanks

Kellie;);)

Thanks for the prompt reply. I havent visited any of these ports at all except Barcelona so not sure what the seasonal changes are like.

It is Autumn here in Melbourne and 32C today so it is often hard to figure out.

As long as it is not the wet season and still warm, I would be happy.;)

Thanks for the prompt reply. I havent visited any of these ports at all except Barcelona so not sure what the seasonal changes are like.

It is Autumn here in Melbourne and 32C today so it is often hard to figure out.

As long as it is not the wet season and still warm, I would be happy.;)

You live in Melbourne and you got married on Santorini? I'm now officially not talking to you anymore ;)

We eloped and then sent everyone an email of our wedding photo:D. My husband has a huge family and we just didn't want any fuss. Best thing we ever did!!

We are going back to Santorini in September post cruise for 4 nights - what a beautiful place.

We eloped and then sent everyone an email of our wedding photo:D. My husband has a huge family and we just didn't want any fuss. Best thing we ever did!!

We are going back to Santorini in September post cruise for 4 nights - what a beautiful place.

It's one of my favourite places in the world. We got married in Maui which was nice, but it's not Santorini

I'd vote for October...I think June would be far too warm in Israel and Egypt.

I agree with Cruise Junky; particularly with your itinerary, October 1 would be terrific.

Before we began cruising (last September!), we took all our European land trips in October (our first was to Spain only), and every single one has been great temperature-wise. I also spent two weeks in Israel in June about ten years ago and vowed never to repeat the experience; last time I visited in February!

The ports you listed are available this June 27. They are available again on August 9 with discounts.

I am actually looking at 2010 - miles ahead of myself but I am a Virgo and love planning ahead. ;)

I agree with Cruise Junky; particularly with your itinerary, October 1 would be terrific.

Before we began cruising (last September!), we took all our European land trips in October (our first was to Spain only), and every single one has been great temperature-wise. I also spent two weeks in Israel in June about ten years ago and vowed never to repeat the experience; last time I visited in February!

I definately think we will go with October. I have just spoken to my TA who is from Eygpt and she advised me that Autumn is the best time to visit these countries. Thanks everyone for their advice - I really appreciate it.;)

I am actually looking at 2010 - miles ahead of myself but I am a Virgo and love planning ahead. ;)

I am a Virgo also, and like to plan. I also like discounts, but I see you already have cruises planned for August 2009. I hope you get good rates in 2010.

Archived