Groups on Nautica?

Bowie MeMe

How do you find out if there are large (maybe 10+ or so) groups booked on a particular cruise? There are so few on our roll call I'm wondering if maybe there is a group. Went on a cruise and found 200 TGIF restaurant managers checking in -- all wearing company logo shirts. The sight was scary but absolutely no problem and they took over one part of dining room and lots of the "conference" rooms.

Was that on Oceania ...:eek: 200 TGIF managers onboard would be scary

You may try a google search for "Oceania Nautica" + your cruise date it may bring up some hits

Not sure how you would find out unless your TA can get inside info

Some Roll Calls are just not as active as others

Lyn

How do you find out if there are large (maybe 10+ or so) groups booked on a particular cruise? There are so few on our roll call I'm wondering if maybe there is a group.

On our September Istanbul to Athens cruise, our roll call was pretty silent; once I boarded, I found out there was a large Notre Dame alumni group. We ended up arranging two private tours for just the two of us; because they were in Kusadasi (Ephesus) and Albania (Butrint), we did not have to break the bank!

Fortunately, for our second cruise in June, Athens to Rome, we have an extremely active roll call - up to 46 at last count- and they are a lovely, fun bunch. I am looking forward to meeting them in person.

Archived