Leaving on Saturday

tigger54

Hi everyone: My husband and I are leaving North Carolina tomorrow at about 3:00 for our drive down to Miami. We'll drive about 5-6 hours and catch a room for the night. We drive the rest of the way in on Friday and probably get to our room in the afternoon. We leave on the Pride Saturday. I just want to thank everyone who has answered questions for me whether they were legitimate or silly. You have all made this trip so much easier for me with the great questions and answers that has been on this site. It is definitely my one and only site for cruise info. We have about 45-50 people, at least, for our meet and greet. I am so excited to be going on my first 7 day cruise. I just know we are going to have a great time. My husband won't admit it, but he is just excited.

Again, thank you for all of your help. You all are the nicest people.

Tigger54

Hi everyone: My husband and I are leaving North Carolina tomorrow at about 3:00 for our drive down to Miami. We'll drive about 5-6 hours and catch a room for the night. We drive the rest of the way in on Friday and probably get to our room in the afternoon. We leave on the Pride Saturday. I just want to thank everyone who has answered questions for me whether they were legitimate or silly. You have all made this trip so much easier for me with the great questions and answers that has been on this site. It is definitely my one and only site for cruise info. We have about 45-50 people, at least, for our meet and greet. I am so excited to be going on my first 7 day cruise. I just know we are going to have a great time. My husband won't admit it, but he is just excited.

Again, thank you for all of your help. You all are the nicest people.

Tigger54

Tigger,

Pride is a great ship and I know you and your husband will have a great time

Drive careful and dont forget you owe us a review when you get back! LOL. :D

Just look for an old guy in a booney hat, kicking back on the sun deck. Leave for Miami on Friday. Yipeeee we made it. And you are right this is the place to go for information, fun, insults (just kidding) and hot tips.

Archived