Walking Tour of Tallinn now in pdf format

Paula- Please send me your walki9ng tour. Sailing on the Royal in two weeks. Thank you , thank you!

bonship@gmail.com

Will send the tour out to us and Motheroftwingirls.

NOTE: Just wanted to take the opportunity to tell everyone that this is NOT my tour. It was originally done by Lair Bear and has been passed around. Essaxlass2 kindly passed it on to me with the request that I help share it with other CCers. Still happy to pass it along to those who are interested, but feel I need to give credit where it is due.;)

Reading all the posts, I'd love to see your Tallinn pdf but it simply will not open. What I am seeing in the web address is a bunch of asterisks. Is that what should be in the link? I'm on a cruise that ends in Tallinn and cannot get a flight out until 2 days later so I want to make the most of our time there.

Reading all the posts, I'd love to see your Tallinn pdf but it simply will not open. What I am seeing in the web address is a bunch of asterisks. Is that what should be in the link? I'm on a cruise that ends in Tallinn and cannot get a flight out until 2 days later so I want to make the most of our time there.

This tour was originally posted by Lair Bear. The link to his tour is no longer viable. Essexlass2 sent it to several of us as a pdf file via e-mail. If you would like for me to send it to you, I would be happy to. Will just need your e-mail address. ;)

This tour was originally posted by Lair Bear. The link to his tour is no longer viable. Essexlass2 sent it to several of us as a pdf file via e-mail. If you would like for me to send it to you, I would be happy to. Will just need your e-mail address. ;)

Hi, Paula, I just 'discovered' this thread and would also love to have the Tallinn pdf when you have time. My email is mgm530 at aol dot com.

Thanks very much and best wishes!