Walking Tour of Tallinn now in pdf format

Hi, Paula, I just 'discovered' this thread and would also love to have the Tallinn pdf when you have time. My email is mgm530 at aol dot com.

Thanks very much and best wishes!

Sent! Looks like you will be on the Baltic cruise just after us.:)

Hi

Lair Bear closed his website down about a year ago, but I used it for my walking tour of Tallinn and made this from wandering around. I didn't go everywhere he pointed out but this probably shows most of it. All the best, Tony

[YOUTUBE]fAC8F_2qTTY[/YOUTUBE]

What a beautiful video, Cornishpastyman! We're looking forward to visiting Tallinn in the next few weeks.

Paula2051 could you please send me a copy of Lair Bear's walking tour pdf to julie z m at bigpond dot com

Thank you

Cornishpastyman1 loved your video of Tallinn and looking forward to our trip there in August.

Julie

Edited by frantic36

This tour was originally posted by Lair Bear. The link to his tour is no longer viable. Essexlass2 sent it to several of us as a pdf file via e-mail. If you would like for me to send it to you, I would be happy to. Will just need your e-mail address. ;)

I would also like copies of Bruges, Amsterdam and Tallinn.

Paulpepper at Comcast dot net

Thank you,

Paul

PS I see that you do not have Amsterdam

Edited by Paulchili

I would also like copies of Bruges, Amsterdam and Tallinn.

Paulpepper at Comcast dot net

Thank you,

Paul

PS I see that you do not have Amsterdam

I don't have the Lair Bear Bruges one any more but if it's any help made this when I was there, and the Canal tour is nice too (about €7, 30 minutes). All the best, Tony

[YOUTUBE]BFvq9gLib7I[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE]-JiNWDXDlxU[/YOUTUBE]

Hello! I would love the tour PDF as well.

We got back from our cruise, including Tallin, on Sunday. My ipod (works on phones etc as well) was duly loaded with an Audio tour (.mp3) €3.49. I had my doubts but it was worth every penny. The numbered map and photo's (.pdf) made sure you didn't miss a thing and the commentary told you all about the thing you were looking at.

If anyone is interested in details, they are on post #165.

Edited by chips9996

This tour was originally posted by Lair Bear. The link to his tour is no longer viable. Essexlass2 sent it to several of us as a pdf file via e-mail. If you would like for me to send it to you, I would be happy to. Will just need your e-mail address. ;)

Paula, Would you please send me a copy of the Tallin walking tour. If you have Amsterdam or Brugge as well, that would be great. Please send to tamarabeasleyatsbcglobaldotnet

Thank you!