Bon Voyage Entertainment/Music/At Sea Days

jascarb

Going on Insignia July 26th Venice to Barcelona. I know that O doesn't have much entertainment-will I expect to see any type of live music outside on deck when we pull away from our first port for any type of bon voyage celebration?

Any music by the pool on the one at sea day that we have?

Activities are limited too but can I expect Bingo on the at sea day?

Going on Insignia July 26th Venice to Barcelona. I know that O doesn't have much entertainment-will I expect to see any type of live music outside on deck when we pull away from our first port for any type of bon voyage celebration?

Sail-away evening from Istanbul in September, we had a Turkish folkloric show and amazing belly dancer Princess Zahara for a special early evening show (so they could disembark before sailaway), then the ship's live band on the pool deck for the actual sailaway at 10.

The same band played on the pool deck at lunchtime on our sea days.

Sorry I do not do Bingo, so do not know the schedule for that game.

Yes to all 3 questions, Also if I remember correctly, even on port days if the ship sails around 5 the band is at the pool. Most shore excursions have to be back by 3 or 4 that day.On our black sea cruise last year even when in port I think the band played for those who did not go a shore.

We will be joining you on this cruise.Coming in 3 days early to stay in Venice. See you aboard.

Yes to all 3 questions, Also if I remember correctly, even on port days if the ship sails around 5 the band is at the pool. Most shore excursions have to be back by 3 or 4 that day.On our black sea cruise last year even when in port I think the band played for those who did not go a shore.

We will be joining you on this cruise.Coming in 3 days early to stay in Venice. See you aboard.

Thank you for the information. It has been since my 21st birthday 9 years ago since we've cruised and never been on Ocenia. I am thinkng we probably should have arrived early for Venice to enjoy it more and get over the jet lag but it is too much time away from all our animals at home. Not to mention being away from work for over 2 weeks. We love to travel but I start to get ready to home after a couple of weeks. I am hoping that being a cruise ship is not going to drive me insane...I am more of a hotel type of girl.

I am hoping that being a cruise ship is not going to drive me insane...I am more of a hotel type of girl.

What is a hotel type girl?

How does a cruise drive you insane:eek:

• 1 month later...

My husband and I just booked the Black Sea Cruise on Aug. 28th, we were lucky there was still room at this late date. Do you have any suggestions for fun outings or other sightseeing activities?

Thanks

Archived