Anniversary Cruise

SayingIDo

My husband and I were married aboard the Freedom 4 months ago and are planning an anniversary trip... The problem- Where do we go? Before our wedding I went aboard the Valor to Roatan, Grand Cayman, Belize, and Cozumel. Our wedding itinerary was Cozumel, Panama and Costa Rica (although we missed that port). Any suggestions of somewhere warm to travel in the month of January?

Thanks in Advance,

Trish

Take a leap of faith and travel to the West Coast and the Mexican Riviera. If funds are available consider going on a seven day Splendor cruise or an eight day Spirit cruise to the Mexican Riviera. Weather during the winter months there is awesome....Regardless of what you decide....have a great cruise and a wonderful anniversary.

My husband and I were married aboard the Freedom 4 months ago and are planning an anniversary trip... The problem- Where do we go? Before our wedding I went aboard the Valor to Roatan, Grand Cayman, Belize, and Cozumel. Our wedding itinerary was Cozumel, Panama and Costa Rica (although we missed that port). Any suggestions of somewhere warm to travel in the month of January?

Thanks in Advance,

Trish

Since you've been to the Western Carribean why not go to the Eastern Carribean?

Archived