Boston Seafood

5fathom

Arriving on Crown Princess at Black Falcon Marine. I understand there will be shuttles to take you into town. Thanks for the help !

The No Name restaurant is fairly close to the Black Falcon, it's good, reasonable prices, quick & fresh. They also make great fish chowder.

We've eaten at No Name Restaurant when we've been in Boston with access to a car. We really enjoyed the food for the price. Is it within walking distance of the cruise ship terminal? If it is, is it a safe walk?

• 3 weeks later...
You might want to look at Skipjack's or Legal Seafood. The Legal Seafood Test Kitchen is in South Boston and you could walk from the ship.

I'm craving Legal Seafood's clam chowder now. Ummmmmm...... the best! Even better than my grandmother's homemade!

Lisa

i would not eat at legal. i grew up in Boston and hat place is a chain. try Newbury Street or around Quincy Market. you can spend hours there eating and shopping. i can taste the fried clams now.:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like Legal, but you do see it in other cities. I would stay away from Skipjack's and the Barking Crab!

No Name isn't near much, but if have a few hours after, just continue walking keeping the water on your right and you'll find yourself near Quincy Market with lots of shops, the Aquarium is there, and a bunch of other things.

Archived