Does anyone think.....

VOS08

... That any flights within the US will be canceled because of swine flu? I don't really see why they would because it's spreading regardless, but I was just wondering. Sorry for another stupid post about the swine flu... :rolleyes:

If they do start cancelling flights, closing schools, making us stay in our homes....god help us all...the economy (which is not very healthy) is going to really tank.

Personally, I wouldn't fly right now, unless it was for a life or death reason...breathing that re-cycled air, with who knows who (or where they've been) sitting next to you for hours and hours....nope!

If they do start cancelling flights, closing schools, making us stay in our homes....god help us all...the economy (which is not very healthy) is going to really tank.

Personally, I wouldn't fly right now, unless it was for a life or death reason...breathing that re-cycled air, with who knows who (or where they've been) sitting next to you for hours and hours....nope!

And this is different today than any other time how?

People are sick all the time! Viruses are spread all the time!

I'm not going to overreact to this any more than I do to any other "the sky is falling" alarm. If it falls, it falls. My worrying about things won't stop it.

I refuse to live my life in fear that something bad might happen. Sitting in the house, sequestered away from life isn't "living", anyway.

How about International flights? I am flying out May 28 for a cruise going out of Southampton. This scares me a little because I am just getting over the flu and still on medication. I did not have the swine flu ... just everyday one. :(

And this is different today than any other time how?

People are sick all the time! Viruses are spread all the time!

I'm not going to overreact to this any more than I do to any other "the sky is falling" alarm. If it falls, it falls. My worrying about things won't stop it.

I refuse to live my life in fear that something bad might happen. Sitting in the house, sequestered away from life isn't "living", anyway.

Must add that people die of Flu related complications every year, and of all those reported this season only a small percentage has been confirmed to be swine flu related. I think this is nothing but manipulation to take the attention away from the economy.

Oh My Goodness! Seriously people!

Number one there have been NO American Deaths (the toddler came from mexico)

Number two Even if the whole world has it by next week they've already said it's very treatable so I doubt any travel will be halted.

Number three - There are many many other contagions out there that are worse than this.

Sorry--Off my soap box now:o

Archived