I got my first cruise ship model! I'm SHOCKED my mom could afford it!

I think if someone had a problem with what the OP said, they could have sent a PM and suggested so privately instead of making a big deal out of it publicly.

BTW TT nice collection. Our daughter is going on her first cruise soon, I think we might start a collection of models for her. Please tell me that they aren't $400 on the ship. :eek: cuz that's NOT gonna happen. she can have a magnet in that case :D

daze

It's actually not possible to PM someone on these boards.

I also cringe everytime I see the title. However, given the age of the OP I'd like to think it was more a choice of poor wording vs. him trying to be disrespectful to his mother.

• 3 months later...

I now have Brilliance of the Seas! :D I haven't taken a picture yet, and I don't feel like taking pictures and uploading them right now, so y'all are going to have to try to imagine a ship that's identical to the Jewel right next to Jewel on one of my above pictures...

Merry Christmas!

I now have Brilliance of the Seas! :D I haven't taken a picture yet, and I don't feel like taking pictures and uploading them right now, so y'all are going to have to try to imagine a ship that's identical to the Jewel right next to Jewel on one of my above pictures...

Merry Christmas!

Another cruise ship added to your collection. The Brilliance is a nice addition to it. ;)

I hope you have a great Christmas with your Mom.

Thanks! We've actually been doing better since I first started this thread, including moving into a house, and getting a new laptop! :D (Okay, the house is a rental house, and we were given the money to buy the laptop.) :o

Actually, I don't have any ships that have sailed out of Galveston! I have Navigator of the Seas, Jewel of the Seas, Sovereign of the Seas, Majesty of the Seas, Norwegian Pearl, and Star Princess.

No way! I think the most expensive model sold on any ship is Oasis of the Seas for $60. I've read here on CC (including this thread) that cruise ship models sold on the ships are $20 or $25

They're up to 29.99 now:eek:.....

I had a large collection..........sold most them on EBay this year.......at the stage in my life, I'm tired of dust collectors............but enjoy yours,as I did..mine........

Archived