Dress Code on Celebrity

SusieV

Now, before everyone gets all riled up again about another question, I have a different complaint!

My fiance went out and bought himself an entire new wardrobe and justified it on the grounds of our cruise! He bought a summer sports coat, a tux, and a whole bunch of shirts and ties.

Thanks a lot, Celebrity! :mad:

For the humour deprived posters- I was kidding! And definitely looking forward to those formal night photos. Oh yeah- and I get a new wardrobe now too, right? :D

Oh definitely, a new wardrobe is in order. And you must have at least two outfits a day, one for daytime and one for evening. And don't forget new shoes and jewelry!:D :D You must have matching accessories.;)

Garry

That was my excuse too for needing new formal dresses! We always get one 8x10 cause me and hubby always look so nice all dressed up and there is no other time that we do so other than when we cruise, so since I have several pictures wearing the same dresses I need 2 new ones for our April cruise so I can start a new set of pictures! (tee hee)

Hi,

I don't do the whole new wardrobe thing, but I certainly do augment with a few new things before a cruise. :)

And as for the tux and formal portraits, I don't change tuxs (although I rotate between four styles), but I do indulge in new accessories, i.e., a new vest & tie set and sometimes new studs & cuff links. We gents have to get a few things, too! ;)

Happy sailings, everyone! Enjoy those 'black tie' evenings!

CM

Archived