Where is the Cruise Ports and Hotels In Ft. Lauderdale?

I have told many friends to go to the Ft. Lauderdale to the Comfort Inn we have stayed there many times but want to know what other places are there near this port where the Oasis of the Seas is leaving out of.... what is there to see do for 1 day before any sugesstions?

You should check out the East Coast Departures- then click Florida Departures. Lots of information there about Ft. Lauderdale. Have stayed in Lauderdale a couple times. We like to go on the intercoastal water taxi and tour around the homes/shops etc.. (About $10 for ticket and you can ride all day & evening) Saves us from renting car and we go eat/shop/out in the evening. Usually eat at outdoor place on the intercoastal - lots to choose from - whatver suits you. We REALLY liked a restaurant - something like Crab Shack in the name - it was right on the intercoastal just down from Opa's. Wonderful food/view etc and if you go for lunch its quite reasonable too. Good luck and do try the links above. BTW - heard really good stuff about Pier 66 and its right near the ships.

I believe there was a problem with the ticker, one of them says "leaving May 31, not May 1st". :)

The only thing I can think of with Crab Shack might be Charlie's Crab Shack on the intercoastal. Sheesh, I haven't been there in years. Have a great cruise!

We have stayed pre and post cruise for years at Hyatt Pier 66 Hotel. It is on 17th Street Causeway right across from Port Everglades. If you have a front facing room in the tower, you will have a full view of the ships coming in and leaving. Beautiful.

Nice full service resort with beautiful pool and grounds. Great Lounge/bar in Lobby and wonderful breakfast room. We are always well satisfied with our stays there.

Archived