e-mail confirmation - How Long?

We just booked an October cruise on Wednesday directly through Royal Caribbean. We have not received our email confirmation yet. How long should this take? Should we call back to verify?

We "generally" get ours within minutes. I would call back and ask them to send... they are very responsive and don't minding sending "a second" time :D

For last two or three cruises what we have booked we never got confirmation e-mail from RCCL. We never called them to request one because cruises showed up in "My Cruises" page on their website right after we were booked. We just printed all info from there.

I just booked 2 cruises on 5/6, and I received the email confirmations within minutes.

I usually have to add my booking #s myself on the RCI website to get them to show up. I don't think it happens automatically.

• 2 weeks later...
Just book a B2B for April 2011. How long does it take for it to show up on My Cruises page online?

I usually have to add my booking #s myself on the RCI website to get them to show up. I don't think it happens automatically.

Our booked cruises always shows up on "My Cruises" page right after booking, never had to add any of the booking numbers by myself. Just booked another cruise today and it was there immediately after booking.

if you booked a B2B and it is linked....you will not be able to access the ressies on line at all...

and when you do your seapass...do NOT sign in to your my cruises account...just go to the site like you are new and choose boefore you board and then on line check in.....

if you picked eDocs you will not be able to access them.....(unless their IT fixed this issue..which i doubt!) so you will want to request paper docs....

hth

On the same lines.....

Just book a B2B for April 2011. How long does it take for it to show up on My Cruises page online?

FYI~~if you booked it as a B2B,you wont be able to access your reservation.........I asked them yesterday about one that I have.......they gave me some reasoning which made no sense......maybe someone on here can explain why:confused:

Archived