Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

For a first time Seabourn cruiser - a US$400 onboard credit.

You need to have a cruise booked - and preferably paid in full - leaving on or before 1st May 2017.

We can then refer you to our wonderful Seabourn and both enjoy $400 each.

The procedure is very easy, we send off our coupon to Seabourn with your name, address cruise detail and booking number.

Seabourn then acknowledge to both parties, and the $400 will be credited to your onboard account once your final payment is made

If you want to take advantage of this, please email us at ian.hume@mac.com with the detail mentioned above - or with any query

If you are due to sail with Seabourn for the first time and would like a bonus of having $400 to spend whilst on board, I have a coupon that will get you this. Please email me at jcwrigglesworth@gmail.com and I will gladly organise for the coupon to be sent to Seabourn direct and they will credit your booking with the $400 for you to enjoy when on your cruise.:)

Hello, Charlielou!

I am indeed a first-timer on Seabourn this May, so I shall send you an e-mail regarding the referral coupon.

The final charge has just been made by my TA to my credit card, so I would assume that will make me paid in full as far as Seabourn is concerned.

Cheers!

Maggy

If you are due to sail with Seabourn for the first time and would like a bonus of having $400 to spend whilst on board, I have a coupon that will get you this. Please email me at lynn@instil.co.uk and I will gladly organise for the coupon to be sent to Seabourn direct and they will credit your booking with the $400 for you to enjoy when on your cruise.

US$400 onboard credit for a Seabourn cruiser.

If you are shortly to cruise first-time with our wonderful Seabourn, we can easily refer you and then we can both enjoy $400 each to spend onboard

The procedure is that we mail the coupon to Seabourn with your name, address cruise detail and booking number - and voila, we each gain the $400!

So, if you are departing soon (by 1 May) do contact:

atlanticseas@outlook.com

giving the detail above, or with any queries about the process.

Bon Voyage

Hello fellow cruisers-

This board is how I got OBC for my first Seabourn cruise...I'm now on the other side and would like to make the offer to a new Seabourn sailer. If you are sailing for the first time with Seabourn before April 15th please contact me, I have a voucher that allows both of us a $400 OBC!!

Don't sail the first time without this..

jenniferjills@gmail.com

happy sailing to all...

Jen

Not necessarily. My TA always sends me a notification once the OBC has been registered. And it also always shows up in the final documents I receive from Seabourn about a month prior to the cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I actually received an email directly from Seabourn today confirming it was credited. Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We've sailed with Seabourn once and someone on our roll call submitted the coupon so we both got the $400 OBC for our first cruise ... a sweet deal, for sure.

So how do we obtain these coupons so that we can now do this for a newbie?

I wanted to update my post, I have given away both of the referral vouchers, if you are a new Seabourn cruiser, check this thread there are lots of past guests who are happy to provide a voucher.

Happy Sailing

Jen

Hello fellow cruisers-

This board is how I got OBC for my first Seabourn cruise...I'm now on the other side and would like to make the offer to a new Seabourn sailer. If you are sailing for the first time with Seabourn before April 15th please contact me, I have a voucher that allows both of us a $400 OBC!!

Don't sail the first time without this..

jenniferjills@gmail.com

happy sailing to all...

Jen

US$400 onboard credit

If you are shortly to cruise first-time with Seabourn (by 1 May), I can easily refer you so that we can both enjoy $400 each to spend onboard

It's an easy process. I mail the coupon that I have already to Seabourn, with your name, address, cruise detail and booking number - and then we each gain the $400!

Just contact me: tidalwaters@outlook.com

with the detail above, or with any queries about the process.

Happy sailing!

Hello everyone,

If there is anyone reading this who is a first time Seabourn cruiser I can provide you with a referral coupon to enable you to receive $400 to spend on board. I will also receive $400 on board credit. It's a win win for both of us. Please email me janeharland41@hotmail.com and I will be happy to help . Or any questions just ask.

Jane

We are first time cruisers to Seabourn, sailing on July 1, 2017 on Encore. We would love to share in the OBC coupon with anyone who is able. Please reply and we can exchange email addresses.

Does anyone know if these credits can be used in addition to any Seabourn OBC?

Thank you,

Nina

Dear Nina, you may in your booking have a $200 credit. it depends on the Seabourn offer you may have taken. The $400 voucher OBC is instead of not in addition to. We have a voucher available for you or anyone else who wishes to use it. We sail on the Encore on 1st. April. There we need a new sailor to seabourn has has fully paid for their booking even if their sail date is after 1st. April. Might this suit you?