Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

We are excited to be taking our first Seabourn cruise, embarking on July 22. Today we made our final payment. Does anyone have a referral coupon that we can use? We are U.S.-based so would prefer a fellow U.S. cruiser. Thanks much!

seanms

We are excited to be taking our first Seabourn cruise, embarking on July 22. Today we made our final payment. Does anyone have a referral coupon that we can use? We are U.S.-based so would prefer a fellow U.S. cruiser. Thanks much!

seanms

Yes, I have one., although am in Australia. We are also embarking on July 22, you aren't on the Quest by any chance? You can email me at phasmann at cyberspace dot net dot au

Edited by Laylam

• 2 weeks later...
Hi - we are on the July 26 sailing on the Encore - Rome to Barcelona. Would anyone have a referral coupon? Thanks! Karl

I have one if you would like to email me your email to jscanlan at ihug dot co dot nz changing the at dot etc I will explain what you need to do

Hi! We booked a last minute cruise on the Encore for this Saturday May 6th, Athens to Rome. Does anyone have a referral coupon on short notice ? Thank you! Angela

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are also on the May 6 cruise. We have sailed with .Seabourn many times before but would be happy to join the referral system which we have never used. If any booked first timer is interested please email us at rlangham@btopenworld.com and tell us how to go about it