Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

2 hours ago, livyordrem said:

HI everyone! I am looking for a referral for my first cruise on Seabourn next month (Feb). Please let me know if one of you past guests would like to help me out

Thanks

Sally

I can help. Please email purple19gray@aol.com. We will get it going right away!

Sally –

If it’ll take something off your plate, I’m happy to give you the referral. As I mentioned in the other thread, we have a bunch lined up already for future cruises but happy to refer you as someone doesn’t respond to this in a few hours.

Steve (you Sojourn buddy)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Steve007NY said:

Sally –

If it’ll take something off your plate, I’m happy to give you the referral. As I mentioned in the other thread, we have a bunch lined up already for future cruises but happy to refer you as someone doesn’t respond to this in a few hours.

Steve (you Sojourn buddy)

Thanks but I'm good! Purpleally above just got it done 

Hi there, my wife and I will be taking our first ever Seabourn cruise in April. Are there any Seabourn cruisers out there that would like to give us a referral?
Many thanks,
Peter

On 1/11/2024 at 9:36 AM, LEESRE said:

Have sent you a email replied in the Referral Voucher blog also

Hi LEESRE could you let me have the link for the Referral Voucher blog if possible?  Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I have booked on a Seabourn cruise departing 30/11/24 so final payment not due until September could I benefit from a referral code or do I need to ask nearer the time. Not booked direct with Seabourn but with a UK travel agent if this makes a difference. Thanks

45 minutes ago, Enrythedog said:

Hi

I have booked on a Seabourn cruise departing 30/11/24 so final payment not due until September could I benefit from a referral code or do I need to ask nearer the time. Not booked direct with Seabourn but with a UK travel agent if this makes a difference. Thanks

No difference. Email me at purple19gray@aol.com and we get the process started

If you have booked your first Seabourn cruise and sail before June 2024, we can refer you and you would receive $250 on board credit to use on your cruise. Please contact us on malcliz at btinternet.com 

Liz

16 minutes ago, theopup said:

We have just booked our first Seabourn cruise.

if anyone has a referral coupon it would be appreciated, thanks

Would be happy to refer you. Please email me on malcliz@btinternet.com 

• Like 1

If you are cruising on Seabourn for the first time and sail before June 2024, I can refer you and we would both receive $250 on board credit.  Please contact me on rosteve at gmail dot com and I would be happy to arrange this.

2 hours ago, Remotespaces5 said:

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a referral too - going on my first cruise on Seabourn in June '24. I'd appreciate it if anyone would like to help. Thanks!

Hi, please email me on rosteve@gmail.com

16 hours ago, Remotespaces5 said:

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a referral too - going on my first cruise on Seabourn in June '24. I'd appreciate it if anyone would like to help. Thanks!

I’m happy to refer you - please send me an email if you haven’t done so already. I haven’t received one so wanted to make sure it hasn’t got ‘lost’. Send to rosteve at gmail dot com and I will arrange the referral. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/17/2024 at 4:28 AM, Remotespaces5 said:

Hi Nisha - thanks for your email. Just checking that you received my email reply? Could you send me an email to let me know please.