~OFFICIAL~ "SPIRIT"ing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun! * May 11, 2010*~

anamanxs

Wow, and I was stressing over not having the carry on's packed. Don't think it is going to fit anyway, too much stuff! And my Starbuck Mocha Latte is probably not going to let me sleep anyway! 18 hours until I am on the road, 6 hours of work! Maybe a couple of hours of sleep in there somewhere!

My big bag is mostly packed, I say mostly because I am one pound over the weight limit. I am just going to take out my boots & wear them... I got it down to 5 pairs of packed shoes :)

I have to work tomorrow morning, but I can't sleep tonight... it's like Christmas, waiting on Santa... but even then I wasn't waiting up 2 days early!

The excitement is building!!!

Carryon is not even started...

1 more day of work....yaaaa I am going to be driving my co-workers crazy counting down the hours 10 hours to go:p

Busy night ahead, want to go through the packing list. Need to straight out my carry on bag that I have just been throwing things into for the last few months. Make sure I have all reservations.

Tonight the kids are taking me out for dinner for mothers day. Not to often both kids are home and not working. Then finish tidying up the house make sure all laundry is done and put away....then early night in preparation for our early start tomorrow.....

Can't wait.

Safe travels to all!!!!!! I hope to get to meet you all either at the hotel or on board.

I hope you all have a awesome trip!!!!

Kim,

Are you planning on coming by the Meet & Greets. We have to meet somewhere!

I think I have everything ready to go. I know I don't have a curling brush bought yet....... Don't know where I will put it! Dana, only 4 pair of shoes, and it doesn't feel like enough.

Noisy place here this morning - The cat are all distrubed and yelling. They know Mommy is leaving them, too many strage bags in the livingroom! Have to go work for 6 hours, then litter box cleaning and house straighten before picking up my daughter at 6pm.

Happy, safe travels to all! See you on the West Coast!

I hope so Annette, I honestly haven't had a chance to check out what the final dates where decided on. Will try to get over there today and see what is happening where.

That is what my house will be like tonight, all is quiet this morning DH and DS are already gone to work, DD is sleeping cause she has today off so just me wandering around the house trying to decide what to do next or just get to work and figure it out tonight.

Kim, that reminds me to print out the agenda for the meet & greets.

Oh goodness I already feel lost. I still have nothing nailed down for Seattle, except Forks that is. Apparently, traveling to Forks is a huge National Park, well, they have waterfall trails. So our whole day after visiting LaPush beach will be visiting different waterfalls! That is post cruise.

All of our other Seattle time will depend on other people, so it's hard to plan.

I guess it's time to go print out my airline tickets. Safe Travels to everyone!

I'm still in town for 2 more days, but I'm already in Vacation mode!

The Park sounds like FUN!

I just printed boarding passes! Got a nice, nice surprize, bags were only $15.00 each since we booked before they raised the prices; now I am beating myself up thinking, do I want to pay for another bag after all! Second bag would be $25.00; instead of $35.00.

Thanks for the good news, be there tomorrow at NOON!

Were gonna finish cleaning house, take the dogs to my daughters and spend Mothers Day there then off to the air port Monday.

See everyone either Monday or Tuesday.

Anyone getting together Monday night for a farewell to Seattle before we cruise? Our flight dosen't get in until 4:30 probably get to the Hotel around 5, wish we had planned on coming to Seattle earlier, were ready to leave now but our daughter wanted to have Mothers Day at her house first and we hated leaving the dogs for to long.

Were gonna finish cleaning house, take the dogs to my daughters and spend Mothers Day there then off to the air port Monday.

See everyone either Monday or Tuesday.

Anyone getting together Monday night for a farewell to Seattle before we cruise? Our flight dosen't get in until 4:30 probably get to the Hotel around 5, wish we had planned on coming to Seattle earlier, were ready to leave now but our daughter wanted to have Mothers Day at her house first and we hated leaving the dogs for to long.

Hopefully we can meet at the hotel, maybe they will let us have the littel breakfast room Monday night,

Kim, that reminds me to print out the agenda for the meet & greets.

Oh goodness I already feel lost. I still have nothing nailed down for Seattle, except Forks that is. Apparently, traveling to Forks is a huge National Park, well, they have waterfall trails. So our whole day after visiting LaPush beach will be visiting different waterfalls! That is post cruise.

All of our other Seattle time will depend on other people, so it's hard to plan.

I guess it's time to go print out my airline tickets. Safe Travels to everyone!

I'm still in town for 2 more days, but I'm already in Vacation mode!

when I was a little kid, my grandpa took me up to lapush to go out deep sea fishing.....it was awesome, there would be whales, sharks, and the biggest king salmon ive ever seen....those are some of my best memories ever

when I was a little kid, my grandpa took me up to lapush to go out deep sea fishing.....it was awesome, there would be whales, sharks, and the biggest king salmon ive ever seen....those are some of my best memories ever

i will be leaving work shortly and all i can say is let the good times roll!

we will see you all on the west coast or on the carnival spirit cruise ship!

Yeh!

eva:)

Diana and I are scheduled to leave S. California midday Sunday. Our AMTRAK train is due in Seattle at 8:45 Monday night. According to Mapquest, we'll be at the Quality Inn shortly afterward

I wanted to let all of you know that I have followed all of your excitment over the last few weeks, and want to wish all of you a good safe, happy cruise.

Luanne

Thanks for the well wishes, I'm sure we will all have a great time and will

keep everyone updated on our cruise

Hopefully we can meet at the hotel, maybe they will let us have the littel breakfast room Monday night,

That would be great, we are looking forward to meeting everyone.

This cruise is gonna be a blast!!!!!!!!!!

Yay....time for yal to cruise. I'm a little sad since I am not on this one but your adventures and pictures will keep me going til mine comes up. I booked my flight yesterday.

Yal take plenty of pic's and everyone have a safe flight and a FUN cruise!

I should be at the Quality Inn no later than 6 or 6:30pm on Sunday Night. I'm open to doing a Farewell to Seattle thing on Monday night if others are getting together. So far I'm planning to be at the Meet and Greet at the Aft Bar after the drill. I still have to look up the times on the other ones.

That is exactly what I wanted to hear! I am hoping the scenery lives up to my expectations!

Tell us about the weather! I'm dying to hear from a native... A native Alaskan (who now lives in FL) told me near Anchorage, even when it's cold, it's a dry cold, not this humid, wet cold we get here in the winter, so it's really not that bad. However, we are not going to that part of the state, we are in the rainforest part... so I'm wondering if the humidity will be just like Florida? (Us pouffy haired girls gotta plan for things like this...)

I should be at the Quality Inn no later than 6 or 6:30pm on Sunday Night. I'm open to doing a Farewell to Seattle thing on Monday night if others are getting together. So far I'm planning to be at the Meet and Greet at the Aft Bar after the drill. I still have to look up the times on the other ones.

If possible please post how you got to the hotel, by shuttle or taxi.

We spoke with the hotel and they said $40.00 for shuttle for 1-4 people.

If anyone else is coming in on Monday arourd 4:30 or so maybe we can share a ride.

Archived